“Perfection at the Harbor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Baltimore

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Baltimore to your Saves list
Four Seasons Baltimore
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Little Italy)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
10% Off Room Rate
Ranked #3 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Columbia, MD
“Perfection at the Harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I enjoyed two nights at the Four Seasons with my mom for her birthday. Whether you choose to park in the underground garage, or use valet (we tried both), you can't go wrong. The garage is clean, organized and well lit. Valet attendants were attentive, polite and very accommodating. Check in was a breeze. The assistant walked from behind the desk, told us quickly about the hotel's offerings, offered to make any reservations and walked us to the elevator. Our sixth floor room faced the harbor, and it was magnificent! This hotel is probably the most quiet hotel I've ever stayed in. It seemed like no one else was there.The room was clean, large and had everything we needed. The bathroom was amazing, and there was even a television in the mirror. The shower is gorgeous, but a little confusing to turn on and off. The tub was great, and allows an average-sized person to stretch out and relax. Plenty of towels and toiletries, too. The beds were clean and very comfortable and there was a stocked refrigerator with soda, water and alcohol. We ordered room service twice and both times were exceptional. We first ordered a pizza, a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, and a fruit crumble with ice cream. The pizza was average, but the desserts were really good. The second time we ordered soda and warm cheese popcorn. It tasted like we were at the movies. I also went to the gym on a Saturday evening around 6pm. It was empty and huge. Every imaginable piece of equipment was there, including weights, balance balls, along with TVs, water, Gatorade, fresh towels and wet wipes for the machines. I was in there an hour before anyone else came in. Awesome gym! Everything about this hotel was amazing. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to return. It's fabulous!

Room Tip: Check deals on Trip Advisor through travel websites to prevent from paying full price.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

528 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I'm a Huge Four Seasons Fan & stay at their hotels often, as the chain is the epitome of Luxury Hospitality & essentially, the best in the world! The Four Seasons Baltimore is no exception & is clearly the ONLY Hotel to stay at when traveling to Baltimore- they have zero competition! I love hotels & this property is truly one of my favorite hotels in the US- I had an amazing experience & will forever remember my stay here!

I arrived early around 9am & was greeted warmly by Kelly at the Front Desk- she was incredibly kind, very polite, warm & set the tone for a perfect stay! She upgraded me complimentary to a stunning Harbor View Room on the top floor of the hotel (#1705) & also extended a complimentary late check-out that was so gracious & kind! She was amazing at her job & the hotel should be very proud of her! Kelly also always greeted me by name, as did everyone else at the hotel, which is a clear sign of their attention to detail! Everyone, & I mean Everyone from the kind Private Bar Attendant to Room Attendants & beyond was so very kind & always smiled & said hello- just the best! I only had to wait about 20 minutes for my room, which gave me some time to explore the lobby, dining options, etc.

This particular Four Seasons is very sleek, modern, clean & brand new- I actually checked in on their 1 yr. anniversary, which was exciting, as the hotel staff is very proud of their new hotel! The lobby is stunning, with incredible Art, stunning floral arrangements & a modern, but warm & inviting vibe! The hotel is entirely Key accessible from the Elevator to rooms. My room had a really beautiful Water View, an incredibly amazing bed with soft sheets & amazing pillows, a small sitting area with sofa, Glass coffee table & chair, sleek writing desk with a very streamlined lamp, once again, Lovely art, & an amazing entrance with stunning wood floors, plenty of storage, a sleek closet, perfect Mini-bar area with a Nespresso machine, & a great bathroom with a lovely soaking tub, fantastic rain water shower head, built-in TV mirror & very soft robes & towels! I loved the overall feel of my room, which was very large & had stunning floor-to-ceiling windows. The A/C & heat worked perfectly & the room was just really stunning!!! I spent the vast majority of my trip in the room, as it was so nice, calming & basically flawless!

The room service Food I had was really delicious & I loved the Salads, Banana Split, Iced Tea, & an amazing Granola parfait!! I loved Lamill Coffee as well- just a really beautiful sleek space with amazing pastries & a very sweet staff- they all rocked!!!

The brand new development is very nice, with Whole Foods, J. Crew, Anthropologie, etc. The hotel was just amazing- I can't get it out of my head!! It was that amazing & stunning- I can't wait to return very soon! Other staff members who were really lovely included Trey, Molly & Jules at the Front Desk- all very nice, welcoming & engaging in the best way, Marama at the Concierge desk- she was awesome & a pleasure to speak with, & the entire overall team was great- young, & all seemed very proud of their hotel!

Thanks for an outstanding stay!!

Best,
Patrick Winkler

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
St louis MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I can't believe my good fortune that my conference hotel was overbooked and I was "bumped" to the Four Seasons. Pure perfection - beautiful in ever way, well trained staff, amazing view an location. Doesn't get any better than this.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Four Seasons. The location is great, right on the harbor near Little Italy and the Inner Harbor. The room was very nicely appointed and the bathroom modern. I liked the tv in the bath mirror :)

The service was excellent. The restaurant was ok. Too crowed to get a spot in lounge area on Friday during happy hour (but a spot you want to be seen at) and the brunch we had was just ok. Again good service.

Would definitely go back again.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Everything in the suite was on point. Expensive, but you get the quality you expect. We were treated to prosecco and strawberries when we returned from dinner, which was a nice touch. Staff was very friendly, and accommodating. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Knowing that this was a new hotel, I was a bit apprehensive about our long weekend visit. Though there were a few minor hiccups, overall the experience was truly of Four Seasons' quality. The rooms are very nice with a unique layout that includes a spacious bath with separate tub and shower; lovely. The restaurant is wonderful in both service execution, unique offerings and taste. The breakfast buffet is expensive but very well done; worth the cost. The hotel bar was loud and busy. The hotel spa is fabulous. Locker room is nicely done and the wet areas are terrific. Best of all, the spa allows hotel guests access to the facilities regardless of whether you have an appointment or not.

My negatives were minor. A missed newspaper delivery and turndown were inconsequential in the overall scheme of things.

A great hotel with all the amenities of a resort. I will be back......

Room Tip: High floor with water view..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Crownsville, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

All personnel were wonderful, polite, and quick to help. The room was a bit small but it was very comfortable and there was tons of storage space. I had a facial and massage in the spa. They were both excellent. My only complaint was there was no little convenience store on the property. That is inconvenient because the hotel is not close to any kind of store. The restaurants were great and food was very good at wit and wisdom.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Four Seasons Baltimore? Share your experiences!