“Nice Buffet !! Awesome Catering !!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paradise
1660 Whitehead Ct, Baltimore, MD 21207 (Downtown)
(410) 594 - 9600
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Maryland
“Nice Buffet !! Awesome Catering !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Have been here many times for lunch buffet, it is good. I like the spread, and the variety. Recently ordered food for a party, it was awesome !! Everyone was raving about the food. It was way better than what they serve at the buffet and the quantity was also good. Impressed.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Union Bridge, Maryland
“OK if you're desperate for South Indian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Paradise is in a motel just off the Baltimore Beltway at Security Blvd. My wife and I went to the weekend buffet @ $13/each. The restaurant was busy with a mostly Indian clientele.

The buffet features a range of mostly South Indian dishes -- idli, uthappam, chettinad chicken, biryanis and assorted fried doughy things. Nothing was prepared and presented in a particularly attractive way. In fact, the buffet line was bit of a slop chute what with dishes spilling into each other, on the floor, etc.

The atmosphere was on the dinghy side. The women's restroom was a mess with vomit in 2 stalls ( according to my wife). We can't think of a good reason to go back….unless we're suddenly desperate for South Indian and can't make it to, say, Pavan Foods.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore
“Excellent place to have South Indian Spicy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The best place I came across to have South Indian Spicy food. Their buffey is the best in town and location is very convenient.

Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Marvelous Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had eaten at the Paradise a few years back, but had been going to another Indian restaurant in the area. My co-worker suggested that we go to this place for an office function. I must say this is the best Indian food I have had. The dishes are flavorful and spicey. The wait staff is courteous and constantly refilling my glass.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore
“Tasty and Spicy Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

After the recent closure of my favorite, I hit the pavement looking for an alternative authentic, flavorful, yet inexpensive South Indian restaurant in the Baltimore area. Based on the reviews from several online sites, I decided to try Paradise. First the menu is extensive and contains a good selection of vegetarian dishes, as well as non-veg fare. I was excited when I ordered a dosa one night, and the crepe dish arrived literally spilling over the side of the plate due to its enormous size. The potato filling was aromatic and delicious, and the side sauces and sambar nicely accented the crepe. The meat curries I tried were great as well, especially the Andhra curry, which was authentically spicy. I will definitely be returning for more, in particular weekdays when they have special pricing on biryani as well as dosas. Do not worry about its location next to Days Inn, it is still Paradise.

• Visited December 2012