This hotel was great all around, we stayed for 2 nights to get to know baltimore a little bit. We were greeted every so nicely by a young woman who offered my 3 year old son fruit snacks, which he thought was great! The hotel is located perfect in harbor east, lots of close by restaurants and shopping all walking distance. Pool was a nice set up with the courtyard right there, the hot tub was great, the pool was definitely cold though. The little dining area in the lobby was great, and not too pricey, and a beautiful decor, very modern and fresh!
Best part... My son left his favorite stuffed animal and pillow behind, i called, they promptly called back, found his stuff, shipped it to me the next day! Thank you to housekeeping for that! It was fantastic service.
Worst part .... (this has nothing to do with the hotel) but just a side note for travelers ... DO NOT take the "Charm City Circulator" this is FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. Not a good place for visitors. We made the mistake of reading on here that it was a free bus ride around the city that stops ever 10 minutes etc. We went to Camden Yards for an O's game, took the bus at 5 pm on a Friday ... We witnessed a robbery ON the bus. The bus had to stop, the police had to come, we had to change buses. The scenery on the bus was a little scary, especially with a 3 year old in tow. Do yourself a favor and pay 5 bucks for a cab, that's what we did on the way home, TOTALLY worth it. But Marriott employees, please read this, and do not recommend the bus to tourists, as a safety precaution!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Courtyard Baltimore Downtown
- Courtyard Baltimore
- Baltimore Courtyard
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This Inner Harbor hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. This hotel near downtown Baltimore is also conveniently located near the National Aquarium and one and a half miles from the Baltimore Convention Center. We offer a well-equipped fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.