Beautiful hotel. Clean and well maintained. A more upscale feel because of the area. The front desk girls were helpful and knowledgeable. They provided maps and restaurant recommendations. Rooms were typical. And beds and bedding comfortable.
Pool and hot tub we lovely as well. Downside is the pool closed at 10pm, so by the time we got back from sightseeing and dinner and got the kids settled we could not go down and use the hot tub.
The best thing about this hotel is the location! We walked to every restaurant and attraction we wanted to see including the Science center and Aquarium. The Inner harbor has lots of touristy places to eat. I would HIGHLY recommend having a drink and/ or appetizer at one of them to enjoy the view and people watch, then head off the beaten path for dinner.
Captain James is great for Blue crabs and also head into little Italy for some wonderful Italian food. La Tavola was fantastic.
There is a daily parking fee around $23. Worth it for the location. We will be returning here again!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Courtyard Baltimore Downtown
- Courtyard Baltimore
- Baltimore Courtyard
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This Inner Harbor hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. This hotel near downtown Baltimore is also conveniently located near the National Aquarium and one and a half miles from the Baltimore Convention Center. We offer a well-equipped fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.