Stayed for 4 nights to attend a conference in Baltimore Convention Center, during which I had a chance to peek at other hotels where friends were staying: found that the Marriott Waterfront was much nicer than the older hotels in the Inner Harbor. What I liked the most was the location, at the edge of Inner Harbor in the newly-denominated East Harbor, and half-way to Fells Point. The hotel service was good overall, and I found the room spacious and comfortable. Had one issue with billing, though: about ten days after checkout my credit card was billed for a further 29 USD without any notification from the hotel - I contacted Marriott customer service and they sorted it out in a few days (mistake with laundry bill, they said) and arranged for a refund - I would suggest keeping a close eye on credit card statements, then.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.