My husband and I (and many more people) stayed at the Marriott while attending a conference for the blind. Clearly the staff had been briefed on the special issues of blind people because the service was excellent. Little things were taken care of (such as cutting a corner on the room "key" so my husband knew which way to insert it to open the room). We had a large room with a king-sized bed on the 24th floor (speedy elevators!) with a beautiful view of the city. There was a mini-frig and microwave in the room in addition to the usual coffeemaker. The air conditioning was so quiet I did not realize at first that it was on, but it was, and it worked quite well. My husband thought the bed was too soft but I thought it was fine and I have back issues. There were plenty of pillows and the linen was nice and soft.
The internet was not free unless you were a high enough Marriott Rewards member, and I'm not this year. $12.95 per day for internet is just ridiculous.
We were given meals through the conference and we also went to the Kozmos' Lounge for drinks and snacks. Kozmos' has "bar food" but with some interesting extras. We were served filet mignon and stuffed shrimp at the dinner on Saturday night. Both were better than standard "hotel food." We had breakfast in our room on Sunday morning; my husband really liked the eggs. I forgot to order something which came with the breakfast (sausage) but I called the front desk and they rushed up with a plate of sausage. Could not beat the service!
We were so busy at the conference that we really didn't get a chance to do anything else. We intend to come back to the Marriott for another weekend to go to Camden Yards, the aquarium, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.