This was our first visit to Baltimore and the inner harbor, and we picked the perfect hotel. *
The tone was set when we got a free upgrade to an inner harbor view from the 20th floor. All we did was politely ask. Impressive.
The room was spacious, clean, and of course had a 24/7 incredible view. The bathroom had everything we needed, including nice travel size toiletries from Bath and Body Works. In fact I will be going to my local store to purchase more of the fragrance we had (orange ginger)!
The location was perfect - with a great path which ambled along to anywhere you wanted to go in the inner harbor. We saw many people jogging, walking their dogs, just strolling. Nice.
The parking garage was easy to get too, and worth the extra charge. It is extremely well lighted and I never felt unsafe walking around in it.
Why 4 instead of 5 stars ? You can add and subtract as you wish on this comment. We went to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast one morning. We were suspicious because it seemed so empty. It was expensive, yes...
* but you have to ask yourself this question, is coffee important to you? If yes, then stay away from this restaurant. The coffee was heinous . Worst coffee ever. It was served in a carafe, and the after taste was so strong that I couldn't even tell you how the food was!
We will stick with the in-room Keurig coffee maker until this can be fixed! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neatly nestled along the scenic water's edge of the Inner Harbor, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront welcomes guests with breathtaking harbor and downtown views, luxury accommodations and exceptional service for a relaxed stay in Baltimore, MD. Putting guests near the many cultural, shopping and entertainment options of the Harbor East neighborhood and the city's downtown, our hotel features spacious accommodations with a variety of guest rooms and suites to meet the needs of today's travelers. Whether exploring the area on foot or via water taxi, nearby attractions include the National Aquarium, Baltimore Zoo, Maryland Science Center, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Ravens' M&T Bank Stadium and more. Boasting 80,000 square feet of high-tech meeting space, dedicated event managers and inspiring event menus complemented by white-glove synchronized banquet services, our hotel is a premier destination for hosting exceptional events in downtown Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Marriott Baltimore