I read some of the other posts on this hotel and we found this hotel to be very good. When we come back to Baltimore, we will stay here. The staff was very nice and very helpful, I did find the room ( a suite) have some noise from heating pipes or hot water pipes, although the noise was there, I would still return.
The only issue that we had was the recommendation from the valet's about taxi service. We had requested a taxi to dinner and the hotel valet insisted that he had it covered. Finally the driver showed up and when I asked him if he knew where to go he replied "oh yes". The driver drove through downtown Baltimore talking on his cell phone the entire time, which I think is against MD Law. When we arrived at our destination, the driver had the wrong location. The driver then had to find the correct location and he didn't use a meter for the fare. The driver charged us $ 10 plus tip for the ride, on the way back to the hotel, the restaurant called a taxi service and the charge was less than $ 5.00.
Nice hotel, but be wary of the taxi cab referrals from the valets.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.