I attended the ISTS the week of February 8 through the 12. This was the hotel where the symposium was being held. This hotel has a great location near lots of excellent restaurants and a CVC as well as a World Market. I stayed two extra days before the symposium and spent the Superbowl on the waterfront with the Ravens fans. Parking is expensive and if I hadn't wanted to go to Annapolis I would never had rented a car. There is a light rail station within an easy walking distance of this inner harbor hotel.
Just across one walking bridge is the National Aquarium, once you've seen one aquarium, you've seen most but is was still located conveniently if you are into that sort of thing.
I had Pizza at Chazz, Sushi at Chiu's, crab cakes at Phillips Seafood and a little bit of everything at Roy's.
We watched the Superbowl at Riptide By The Bay and it was a blast!
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.