I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting in October 2012. The hotel is right on the water, and it has been well maintained. The front of the hotel can get crowded with cars since it is on a short street.
My room was very comfortable, and the meeting spaces were great. The hotel staff was very helpful and were able to have our meeting and a very large and traditional Indian wedding at the same time.
The parking garage is across the small alley from the hotel, and there is a skywalk to go from the garage to the hotel.
The location is great, as it was walking distance from Little Italy and all of the great restaurants. Also, there is a Fleming's Steakhouse right across the street from the hotel, which was very convenient for a nice business dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.