I came to this hotel last weekend for a conference. The location is perfect for Baltimore. All of the sights worth seeing are within walking distance, or you can take a water taxi. The hotel itself is monstrously huge. I found the parking to be expensive and somewhat complicated (it certainly could have been easier to navigate) but definitely something I could handle. The hotel is beautiful. There are 2 restaurants and a cafe inside. Don't eat there. The food is not good, at all and everything is expensive. The rooms are clean and modern. The wifi costs money, which I am guessing is pretty standard these days. The ball rooms were very nice. The staff here were helpful and courteous. The room itself was quiet, and the beds very comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.