I attended a conference at this hotel and stayed in one of their harbor-facing rooms. The location is amazing. The rooms facing south have an excellent view of the harbor. They even provide cheap binoculars if you want to get closer views. The location is very central to all the tourist attractions in the inner harbor. If you want to go a bit further afield, there is a free connector bus that runs throughout downtown. Also, there is a mall on the bottom four floors of the hotel and a sister mall across the street with a pedestrian overpass. It made it very convenient for eating lunch and getting late night meals. Some restaurants in the mall are Cheesecake Factory, Five Guys, McDonalds, and a couple of sushi places.
The room was beautiful. The beds were very comfortable and the TV had lots of choices. One thing to know about the harbor facing rooms is that the street in front of the hotel can be very noisy, so if you are a light sleeper, then consider getting the rooms facing away from the street and the harbor.
Parking is a bit pricy. I paid $28 per day for the self-park.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.