Everyone has said it before but I'll say it again...the location of this hotel cannot be beat! I've stayed in Baltimore several times before but never at this hotel. Now I can't imagine staying elsewhere.
I arrived early on a Thursday for a wedding and was promptly given a room and treated with every courtesy. Since it was my first time to the hotel the desk clerk was lovely and walked me to the elevators herself. Nice touch! The room overlooked the inner harbor, was clean, spacious, a comfortable temperature, and well stocked on Keurig coffee pods. The bathroom was well lit (which for women is a key) and spacious. Lots of clean towels! I loved that all their linens had a distinct underlying smell of chlorox. Always makes me feel like they are clean!
It is 3 blocks from Little Italy or about 5 from Fells Point. Two areas not to be missed on this side of the harbor. Lots of history, shopping and restaurants. If you walk out the front doors of the hotel onto Aliceanne St. you'll find tons of high-end shopping...great if you're in a pinch for a nicer skirt or a forgotten lipstick.
The lobby has a lovely fireplace and oldworld charm. The bar was constantly busy and fun. Be aware, though, that they seem to water down their drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Marriott Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maryland hotel offers a unique location for business meetings, events, and weddings with state of the art meeting space and a Grand Ballroom - the largest meeting room in Baltimore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.