“Nice meal but a little pricey” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Supano's Steakhouse

Supano's Steakhouse
110 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Downtown)
+1 410-986-4445
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Light
Description: Since 1937 Supano's Steakhouse has been serving delicious steaks and the hearty Italian classics that will take you back to your grandmother's kitchen table. Located in Baltimore, we're the Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Supano's invites you to step into our world, where you'll find your passion for food, drink and music, and let yourself get "lost in the sauce."
Sewell, New Jersey
“Nice meal but a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The service was a little slow but good. Everything is ala carte'. The steaks were excellent. Great sautéed spinach. Eggplant parm was very good. Really cool decor, Sinatra Rat Pack theme. There was supposed to be live entertainment but they were a no show.

Visited April 2014

York, Pennsylvania
“Great food, odd dinner entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food here was great. Our server was wonderful. Seemed like the decor would've been neat if there was enough lighting to see it. It was based on Frank Sinatra, rack pat, ect...
We had wonderful Italian food: lasagna and Chicken Francaise. Appetizer of cream of crab soup and garlic bread- everything was amazing. In the mean time there was karaoke going on right next to the dining area an they were very loud and ovbiously quite drunk. While it was fun entertainment, it didn't seem to fit the atmosphere. Here I am with great food, great service, and then there is a drunken bar room keeping me company. I'll definitely go back for the food but may try to avoid the karaoke

Visited April 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Food was very good here. Loved the homemade pasta and red sauce was delicious. Crab cake was also good. The atmosphere is fun especially on a Friday with the live singing. What was amazing here was the kind service. They treated our family like gold. Skip inner harbor tourist traps and come here.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Romantic and One of Kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Me and my manfriend went to Supano's in Baltimore on our first vacay together! It was so romantic <3. First of all, it's off the cut. You have to walk to it through alley's and a cobblestone road. Very Dick Tracy-ish if you ask me! (Tip for the gals: wedges, not stilettos) Super cool vibe from the get go. Once we were there, we got the best table in the house. It was karaoke night, and let me tell you, entertaining!! I had the seafood Alfredo, and my date had the ny strip. Both of which were delicious. I liked his more, so if you go, get the beef! Hence - steakhouse :). After dinner, we figured we would have a drink at the bar. Couldn't have made a better decision. The bartender was amazing! I kept telling her to surprise me with drinks and she killed it. To put icing on the whole night, a gent came and sat next to us, bought us a drink then picked up the mic. Not only did he have an uncanny resemblance to old' blue eyes, but he sounded just like him! If I could upload a video of him, I would. It was a blast! Ah-mazing night! So much fun! Although he most likely won't be there when you stop in (he headlines in D.C), I would still go to take in the ambiance! When me and my other half decide to go back to Baltimore, we will be sure to have dinner at Supano's again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, VA
“Good for large groups, fun Sinatra era music, karaoke after dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were staying around the corner at the Hampton Inn and wanted a place for some college friends to get together (about 12). I was appointed to find a place to get together after dinner so I picked this place and wife and I made dinner reservations for 2 at 7pm. The 12 of us decided to go there for dinner about 7:15pm and they fit us in. I had the eggplant parmesan and dinner salad which was pretty good and the wife had the salmon francaise and broccoli. Would rather have not had the salmon breaded. She had a side of the penne pasta, a little past al dente. We had a couple glasses of malbec each (about $114 total with tip). The male/female singers that night were great singing Sinatra and music from that era as well as some more modern stuff. They finish up at 10pm then Debra runs a karaoke show. She's a lot of fun and great at getting people going. There are a few regulars who are very good singers and then she got us up there in groups to sing along. Fun night! We had so much fun that we went there for music and drinks again the next night!!

• Visited March 2014