“Real Italian” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Supano's Steakhouse

Supano's Steakhouse
110 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Inner Harbor)
+1 410-986-4445
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light
Description: Since 1937 Supano's Steakhouse has been serving delicious steaks and the hearty Italian classics that will take you back to your grandmother's kitchen table. Located in Baltimore, we're the Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Supano's invites you to step into our world, where you'll find your passion for food, drink and music, and let yourself get "lost in the sauce."
Wichita, Kansas
“Real Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

OK, first off, Ol' Blue Eyes lives here. Annnd to make it better, there is a wide and delicious menu to eat. Drink specials are nice. 1liter draft $5! Real home cooked Italian, or close enough. Karaoke on certain late evenings as well. Eatery and bar upstairs. Bar and pool table + sports memorabilia and plenty of TVs. Top notch staff.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nebraska Guy happy with Dry aged beef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

From Nebraska and this place is awesome. Calamari was superb and the cab selection was excellant. Do not miss this Baltimore Icon Family owned restaurant... Recommended by the Baltimore Sheraton City Center Front desk was nicely done. Do not miss this local place.

Roland P.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampstead, Maryland, USA
“If your looking for great atmosphere and fabulous drinks stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We bumped into this place as we were trekking our way around Baltimore. We just happened upon this place but we are EXTREMELY glad we did. Although we didn't eat- we will next time- we had a variety of cocktails and the bartender made us freshly squeezed lemonade. We found out that when we ordered lemonade, that instead of saying "we don't have that" she catered to our wants and made us some! Kelly was the bartender and if you bump into her get a lemonade cocktail. The host was extremely friendly. The only person that was not stellar was the karaoke hostess. She has a bad attitude. The menu is fabulous and we are planning our trip back. Ambience was amazing. A great place for a date or a group gathering.

Visited September 2013
“Wonderful service, excellent food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I bumped into a local on the way to CVS who started up a conversation with me. As a visitor to Baltimore he was a great ambassador. I asked if he knew of a local eatery with good food that wasn't too expensive and was quaint. He recommended Supano's which was right behind the CVS. Before going to shop, I shook his hand and we exchanged formalities. I was surprised that it was Terry Supano, the proprietor. I ate upstairs and listened to a four-man jazz group, which didn't play loud. The Italian salad and Rolitini (sp?) we're to die for. The food, service and ambiance were so good, I came back the next night with my boss and two other guests. I later learned one guest liked it so much he went back the next night with another 5 guests. Superb!!! Bravo!!! Thanks for being so friendly!!!

Visited September 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The service at Supano's was very poor. The waitress did not visit our table from the time she gave us our food until it was time to give us the check (which I was getting tired of waiting for). On the bright side the bread was delicious and my steak was cooked exactly as I specified. The cut of meat was a little disappointing though with more fat fibers than one would typically find in a new york strip. I think I could have had the same experience (with better service) at Outback for probably half the price so the value is definitely not there.

• Visited September 2013