“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Supano's Steakhouse

Supano's Steakhouse
110 Water Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Downtown)
+1 410-986-4445
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Light
Description: Since 1937 Supano's Steakhouse has been serving delicious steaks and the hearty Italian classics that will take you back to your grandmother's kitchen table. Located in Baltimore, we're the Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Supano's invites you to step into our world, where you'll find your passion for food, drink and music, and let yourself get "lost in the sauce."
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had my birthday there yesterday. Daniel was our server. He actually served us about a year earlier. I called and requested him. He was supposed to be off, but he came back to wait on us. He is an excellent server.

The steaks were delicious as always. The minestrone soup was very good as well. The atmosphere is very classic. Live jazz band was performing. Couldn't have been a better birthday.

1. Excellent Food
2. Great Service
3. Reasonable Value
4. Great Entertainment
5. Amazing Atmosphere

I would recommend giving it a try.

David

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great But Expensive Food; Musical Distraction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Supano's Steakhouse near the Inner Harbor in downtown Baltimore serves excellent steaks and seafood, but at very high prices. During our visit a small band with a vocalist tried to perform, but the audio setup was plagued by frequent, distracting shrill feedback.

Visited June 2013
Jackson, NJ
“Did not live up to expectations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Where to start. When we got there on Friday 8/16 were were expecting Live Jazz and instead there was a woman singing the Best of Disco. We like the way the place looked but the entertainment did not fit the mood of the place. In addition we found out they would charge us $3 per person to listen to the Disco Queen. I was there with my wife and 4 daughters so that would be $18 to listen to music that was to loud and not very good. So we asked to sit downstairs to avoid the $3 charge. When we get there, it's a sports bar. It was uncomfortable to say the least. No idea why they would put a sports bar downstairs of the supposed Rat Pack themed restaurant.

To say if felt odd would be an understatement. I then ordered a vodka collins. A nice summer drink. They served it to me in an old fashion glass. Not a highball or a collins glass and they used powder collins mix. I hate that and would not expect that from a place selling $50 steaks. Imagine serving the Rat Pack a collins in an old fashion glass made with powder? Amazing.

For dinner I had the Chicken parm and it was not very good. By far it was the worst dinner on the table. One daughter had Chicken Rollatini and that was very good as was the Chicken Alfredo. A few of my party also had Eggplant parm and they told me that was very good.

For dessert I decided to have the 'homemade' cannoli and a cappuccino. To my shock and amazement they did not offer cappuccino. What kind of Italian restaurant does not have cappuccino. We were going to stay for karaoke but decided we had enough of this place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Grand Blanc
“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was excellent and the staff friendly. The setting is of the old "rat pack" era. Very old style but classy.

Visited August 2013
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“Out of the way delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

From start to finish, this was a great experience. The greeting as we entered was warm and inviting. Kendall, our server, was polite, fun, efficient, and extremely helpful. The food was delicious, but the Tiramisu was to die for! If I am in the area again, I will return. It was that good!

• Visited July 2013