“Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps” 4 of 5 stars
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
600 E Pratt St. Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Downtown)
(410) 649-2750
Neighborhood: Downtown
Massachusetts
“Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was originally kind of skeptical about P.F. Chang's. My mom and I aren't generally a fan of chain restaurants and we're fairly picky about Chinese Food in general, but overall this meal was good. The friend we visited Baltimore with suggested we eat there, if only for the lettuce wraps, and boy was she right! The vegetarian lettuce wraps stole the show for us and we immediately tried to find a recipe for them upon returning home. The crab wantons were alright, but not great, the vegetable lo mein was good, and the veggie spring rolls and steamed salmon with ginger were both delicious. We also loved the three different kinds of tea we tried and the service was fairly good (aside from one small mess up with the entrees). However, the vegetarian lettuce wraps were definitely the highlight of our meal. Anyone thinking about eating there should certainly try them!

Visited February 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Coconut Vegetables the Best Dish Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our threesome were tired and very hungry after a long day of travel, activities, an missed lunch. This restaurant satisfied all of our needs. Our grandson was so hungry he ordered two vegetarian entrees and downed them both readily. My dish of vegetables and tofu in a lite coconut sauce was one of the best things I have ever had. Service was excellent. We loved it and would definitely return.

Visited January 2013
Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania
“so good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

my husband and I ate an early dinner here. we enjoyed happy hour cocktails which included not your usual ingredients. they were excellent! vietnamese crab salad was scrumptious. best part of the experience was charles, our server. so friendly and attentive. we even received discount coupons for a return visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Arrived exactly at noon on a Sunday with a Family of 4. Out of the entire restaurant only 5 tables were occupied. Hostess said it would be a few minute wait for a table? After a few minutes we were seated and had to wait about 10 minutes for our server to arrive to take our drink order. Food was good, but the server never returned to check on us or offer refills, and lacked any personality. Never once saw a manager make the rounds to check on the customers either.

Edgewater, MD
“PF Changs, Annapolis, MD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have visited many PF Changs over the country and for my past three visits at this location
the service and management has been slowly declining - after my last visit yesterday I will never again set food into this place.
1. Server did not know the lunch special menu, which is printed on the menu and is the same at all PF CHANGS....soup comes with the luncheon special - she charged us for the soup, the soup was not warm and when i sent it back she brought it back and said this is the warmest they do it (wonder what the board of health would say about that), she said she would be back to mix the sauces and never did, my business associate that I dined with had to do his own, the entree was also slightly warm with a sauce that appeared to not have been stirred, she asked if i wanted more water and returned 15 minutes later with the water (only three parties in her station).
2.When i spoke with the manager she had an excuse that yes, the server was new but did have training but went off for vacation after her training before they put her on the floor....who takes a vacation a week after starting a new job?? And what manager gives excuses for a poor server?
3.This was the last straw...I will not return,it is embarassing to bring business associates to a poor restaurant. The last time I was there a party of three told us they had poor service as they were leaving - different server....they seem to have revolving servers and managers at this restaurant. I have not experienced this kind of food or service at any of the other PF CHANGS but would like to know if this is there new venue corporate wide?

• Visited January 2013