“Poor Service, Food is meh” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Stuggy's

Stuggy's
809 S Broadway, 17 E Cross St - 21230, Baltimore, MD 21231 (Fells Point)
+1 410-327-0228
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #152 of 1,817 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Description: At Stuggy's, our emphasis is on food: simple, delicious gourmet food. We serve it quickly using the freshest ingredients without any fillers or preservatives. We want you to know where our ingredients come from. That's why our website has a section for our distributors including meat, dairy products, fruit,vegetables and dry goods.
Baltimore
“Poor Service, Food is meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've been here late night a few times and during the normal dinner hours a few times... I thought that each and every time I have been the people behind the counter had a soup-nazi-esque type of attitude. The hot dog was edible but it took forever to be made. The prices are expensive for just a hot dog. I will be avoiding this spot in the future.

Visited November 2012

Illinois
“Excellent rating for a hot dog? Absolutely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Best hot dog we have ever had! We ordered the BLT hod dog with jalapeños on the side and French fries. Outstanding!
The hot dog was wrapped in bacon and it unbelievable. The fries were seasoned perfectly.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Forget your calorie count!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Seriously *the* best place to go after a night in Fell's Point. These are not your everyday hotdogs, but if you like/love hotdogs, this is a MUST. And how many places serve real birch beer/root beer and fresh-to-order deep fried oreos? If you go to Fell's Point and don't get a dog here, you missed the boat in a big way.

You order, you stand there and eat. Your mouth goes to heaven. End of story.

Visited April 2012
cleveland
“Swing by for a hot dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This place isn't easy on the waistline but could well be the best dog I've eaten. I took the advice of the employee and went with a hot dog wrapped in bacon, deep fried, smothered in cheese sauce and onions while my husband tried the dog topped with mac n cheese and crab. They were both AMAZING. Very affordable place as well

Visited April 2012
Baltimore, MD
“OMG!!! Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My husband and I live in Baltimore but decided to spend 2 evenings downtown, with our dog, and be tourists in our home town. I'll try and review every place we managed to hit:

We decided to go for it with the mac n cheese dog as were super curious if those things would work together or not...they do and it was done extremely well! Super yummy! We combo'd one of them and split the fries and drink.

My only "complaint" is I don't get the pricing. As I waited for my food, I noticed all the specialty dogs were more then just getting the hot dog and adding the toppings. So a hot dog is 3.99 and adding mac n cheese is 1.29 (and the hot sauce and old bay are free)...so that would be 5.28, but the mac n cheese dog is 5.99. I found lot's of examples like that some with an even steeper discrepancy so it made me wonder.

Visited March 2012