The Sleep Inn is one of those Hotels, that did not have the look or feel like a chain hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. It has an ideal location near Baltimore Convention Centers, Camden Yards, and the local scenery. Not only was this hotel was brand new, but the service was also impeccable. I was really surprised how well run it was. If you want to hang out in Baltimore, this has the ideal location for you to experience what Baltimore is really all about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor