Traveling for medical reasons is, by nature, not a fun trip and It always brings trepidations to be on the road under those circumstances. Nonetheless, my wife I needed to travel to Baltimore this month for medical reasons (Johns Hopkins Medical Center) and we chose the Sleep Inn on Fallsway based on customer reviews, close proximity to the medical facility and price. On none of this accounts were we let down; in fact, the hotel is geared to this type of clientele (free shuttle service to Johns Hopkins) as well as business and tourist guests; in the latter instance, they are but a short walk to all of the restaurants and bakeries in Little Italy. BTW, while there, the management held a promotional happy hour one evening, with food and drink provided by several specialty restaurants. It was outstanding!
The welcoming lobby, the hotel's entire first-rate infrastructure, the daily breakfast, and aboveit all, the quality of each and every one of the can-do staff, all lent themselves to providing a stay well beyond our expectations. This is the place we will be returning to each time (for example, next month, boo hoo!) something medical is in store for one of us at Johns Hopkins. But, getting back to my title, that is why the nurse gives you a lollipop after the shot, right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor