“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Baltimore
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week vacation. It was a great hotel. The room we had was quiet and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. I'm pretty sure we said a hello back to each and every staff member we saw.

We didn't have any issues at all while staying. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We aim to provide an enjoyable and memorable experience to all of our guests, and I am glad we were able to achieve this during your stay. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of my staff members. If there is anything I can do to assist you with future reservations to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I would first ask you to ignore the negative reviews on here. I was reading them and I think many people are insane. This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at, in a perfect location, top notch customer service and good value. Hotel is right off I-83 and once you walk into the lobby you see a beauitfly designed area. The front staff who worked the three days I was there were all very friendly. Breakfest was good witha waffle maker, and there was always jucie in the lobby. The only down side here is you do have to pay for parking ($15 daily) and on the weekends parking is limited. If your Catholic there is a nice Catholic church next door as well. If I go back to Baltimore i will 100% stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
That you so much for your great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our great location, it's really wonderful to be able to walk to all the Baltimore attractions from the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of my staff members, they really love to hear positive feeback from our guests. If there is anything I can do to assit with furture visits, please do not hesitate to contact me.

miami beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had to go for business, and really appreciated the modern, new decor, good service and free breakfast. But the immediate surrounding area was sketchy and felt unsafe after dark - am I'm not easily scared. So a good value, if you don't have to be out at night too much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am glad you enjoyed the modern decor of the hotel, and great service! All of our team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites aim to go out of our way to ensure all of our guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay, and I am glad we were able to achieve this during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Recently had the pleasure of visiting this hotel on a recent get away to Baltimore with my partner. Have stayed in this hotel before and it seems to be getting better. The staff could not do enough for you, really went above and beyond. The hotel is spotless, rooms are some of the best I've come across. Will definetly be back. Keep up the good work

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for you wonderful review, many guest's choose their hotel of choice by looking at online reviews, so please know that we really appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience with us. If there is anything I can ever do to assist you with future stays at our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Lake City, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very clean and nice hotel in Baltimore within walking distance of inner harbor. Staff is friendly and helpful and free breakfast was pretty much the usual with a decent selection of offerings. Everything in this hotel was very clean and neat especially the carpets in the rooms that are so often dirty in other hotels. Would not hesitate to return to this hotel if visiting Baltimore in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Williamsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

What a great surprise. We picked this hotel from the Trip Advisor comments. It delivered on everything...even a free shuttle to John Hopkins. Staff was friendly, helpful and efficient.The breakfast was included and very good. All of this for a great price

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Extremely good experience - my room was beautiful, clean & spacious! I was there May 8th - 10th. The staff was wonderful & very accomodating! I was there for a consult with a top neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins & since it was my 1st visit to Baltimore, they staff at the hotel were very great at helping me navigate the area - from places to eat to sites to see, as well as assisting me with travel arrangements (car service, shuttles, etc.) during my stay. The location itself was excellent - easy to walk to eating establishments as well as attractions in the area. The only downside was (as others have written about), the walls seem thin as I was able to hear my neighbors early in the mornings which did wake me up when I could have used more rest. I will, however, be going back to Johns Hopkins in a few weeks and will certainly be staying at this beautiful hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo