Our family needed a reasonable place to stay in Baltimore last weekend, and the Sleep Inn was a fine choice. It is close to just about everything, has nice rooms, a full breakfast, onsite parking, and a truly helpful and pleasant staff. It may not be luxurious, but then again the rates are very reasonable and the rooms are superb. If you are heading to Baltimore for Camden Yards, the Harbor, or Aquarium you won't find a better deal than the Sleep Inn. This was the first time we have stayed at a Sleep Inn, and I intend on trying out their other locations in the near future. Just a smart choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore