“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed at the Sleep Inn with a group of friends while on vacation. The hotel is clean and the staff was friendly and accomodating. Checking in was quick and painless as it should be. We were in the room within 5 minutes after arriving at the hotel. The room we stayed in had two beds and sleeper sofa. Nice big room for the 5 of us that went. The price for the room was great considering a lot of other hotels in the area had 1 bed rooms for about the same price. Looking forward to saying at this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. It is very rewarding to know that you enjoyed our property, friendly staff, and complimentary breakfast! Please feel free to contact me if I can be any of assistance in planning your future trips to Baltimore!

474 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great hotel and great customer service. Front desk was very nice and understood that I needed quick check in since I drove in and I looked super tired. She was very friendly. Breakfast in the morning was great and location is the best. Right in the city and close to so many restaurants and Upenn is few mins away. Rooms were small but I guess you expect that in downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that we were able to accommodate your request for an early check in. Your review highlights some of my favorite things about our hotel like our great breakfast selection and perfect location. I hope you will stay with us again soon, and explore even more that Baltimore has to offer!

Elmira, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

my husband and i recently stayed at the sleep inn on april 4th and 5th. we were there for my brother mikes funeral. kyra was so very kind and helpful with our stay. I would like to give her my heartfelt thanks for her kindness.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for posting about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you. I am glad we were able to make your visit to Baltimore as pleasant as possible during this difficult time. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kyra. If I can ever be of any assistance with future stays with us, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Lindenwold, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Wanted to go to Baltimore for an overnight getaway but didn't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel, well what a find! For $109 the Sleep Inn seemed to have the right price and a great location, as always I checked Trip Advisor to see what the reviews looked like and was surprised to see the great reviews and rating it had. All I can say is that this hotel lives up to all of the praise it receives and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The hotel is in a renovated 100 year old warehouse located a few blocks from all of the action of the Inner Harbor. The decor of the hotel was upscale industrial which exposed brick walls, something I like. Everything seems to be very new including the room which was excellent with good bedding and overall very comfortable. When I arrived there were some snacks and bottled water along with a welcome letter from the GM Lucy Boston, who was so very friendly and helpful, I really thought that was a nice touch. As a matter of fact all employees that I came into contact with at this hotel were all very friendly and helpful. The free WiFi in the room was very fast and convenient and the complimentary breakfast served in the morning was also above average and well stocked, Parking is $15 per day and the lot is safe an convenient as you always have quick access to your car. If you don't have a car the hotel is located on a Charm City Circulator route and is only about a 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor. Baltimore is a cool city and this hotel will be my home base whenever I visit!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us a spectacular review. We are very proud to be your new home away from home! We'd also like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community about your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review.

Don’t forget to “LIKE” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and our entire staff at the Sleep Inn & Suites is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

T. 410-779-6166
West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I don't typically stay in Sleep Inns but this was a great introduction to the brand. A great location near I-83 in downtown Baltimore. I read the reviews regarding safety but I felt comfortable the whole time. The hotel apparently is in a totally renovated factory or warehouse, and some touches from the building's history were present throughout. I will be returning to the area again in a few weeks and the Sleep Inn will definitely be my choice!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance with your future reservations at our hotel.

Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Pros: Clean, great rates, quiet for a good sleep, friendly and knowledgeable staff, breakfast was excellent, helped me get a taxi back to the airport.

Cons: A bit away from Downtown but this gave me the opportunity to explore Baltimore

I stayed here between March 11 - 14 for an Expo at the Baltimore Convention Center.

I reside in Trinidad and this was the first time I was visiting Baltimore. The temperature in my country is usually around 90 deg F but during my stay, Baltimore was around 55 deg F. Thank goodness for the heating in the room! I felt like I was home.

The hotel was located about 1.1 miles from the Convention Center but by use of the free Charm Circulator - Orange route buses, my walking was minimized. However, I am an explorer, so I usually found myself walking back to the hotel and exploring different routes. The hotel is located walking distance to great food places, especially in "Little Italy." There was also a Rite-Aid a few blocks away. I think that I preferred this hotel over those closer to the Convention Center, not only for the great rates but because it felt cosy and gave me a chance to see other parts of Baltimore. The Harbor has amazing views!!

The room itself was excellent with a large vanity and shower that was always clean and towels were replaced daily. The room felt spacious with ample desk space, closet space, sofa chair and modern amenities. I was extremely happy that noise was not easily transferred from the corridors or adjacent rooms which made for a good night sleep in a great king size bed. Parking is easily available at a surcharge as compared to downtown hotels where parking was a block away.

Overall I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. Our team works hard to provide nothing but the best service and exceed everyone’s expectations, and I am glad that we achieved this during your stay. We are proud to be your home away from home, and I hope to welcome you back soon! Don’t forget to “like us” on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

St. Albans, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the room was a fair size. The parking facilities were convenient. The hotel was very close to the Power Plant Live complex which, whilst very quiet mid-week, is probably very busy and worth going to for a night-out on a weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community about your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review. We are so glad you found it to be convent and comfortable.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and our entire staff at the Sleep Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!