Wanted to go to Baltimore for an overnight getaway but didn't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel, well what a find! For $109 the Sleep Inn seemed to have the right price and a great location, as always I checked Trip Advisor to see what the reviews looked like and was surprised to see the great reviews and rating it had. All I can say is that this hotel lives up to all of the praise it receives and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The hotel is in a renovated 100 year old warehouse located a few blocks from all of the action of the Inner Harbor. The decor of the hotel was upscale industrial which exposed brick walls, something I like. Everything seems to be very new including the room which was excellent with good bedding and overall very comfortable. When I arrived there were some snacks and bottled water along with a welcome letter from the GM Lucy Boston, who was so very friendly and helpful, I really thought that was a nice touch. As a matter of fact all employees that I came into contact with at this hotel were all very friendly and helpful. The free WiFi in the room was very fast and convenient and the complimentary breakfast served in the morning was also above average and well stocked, Parking is $15 per day and the lot is safe an convenient as you always have quick access to your car. If you don't have a car the hotel is located on a Charm City Circulator route and is only about a 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor. Baltimore is a cool city and this hotel will be my home base whenever I visit!
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.