Our visit to Baltimore on March 23-25 was made a very pleasant experiance by all at this hotel. My husband & I prefer smaller establishments. When we booked we didn't know what to expect but were very pleased. We arrived way before check in time but due to the time of year we were allowed to park in the lot beside the hotel that belongs to them. We were pleasantly told our room wasn 't ready due to the fact that we had arrived early. No problem for us. Very nice restrooms available in the lobby. The parking lot was safe to leave our luggage. We were given directions to Inner Harbor which is at most a 10 minute walk from the Sleep Inn. We returned by check in & a vey nice room awaited us. Whatever they use to clean it smelled good but not overpowering. Our room was spotless, the bed very comfortable & the bathroom had a nice roomy glassed in shower & large vanity. I had no problem sleeping. It was quiet & we loved the big windows that looked out onto the city. We just pulled the sheers & lay in bed & enjoyed the city view. A note about the heat/AC unit. Usually these things keep me awake all nite. This hotel has the quietest unit I've ever had to sleep with. We didin't even know when it shut on & off. The next morning breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. We were greated with a cheery good morning from a lovely young lady that went above & beyond what a breakfast attendant normally does. Her name is Brittany. She kept the area neat & clean. There were plenty of choices both hot & cold, fresh fruit, juice choices & coffee or tea. Brittany even went so far as to make my husband a special bananna waffle. We liked that you could sit at tables or sit at a bar that looked out onto the street. The sleep in is located in a safe neighborhood. We walked home one night after having dinner in Inner Harbor & had no problems walking back. We're only 2 hours from Baltimore & with a nice affordable hotel like this to stay in we'll plan more weekend getaways to Baltimore & call the Sleep Inn our home away from home.
Scott & Janine H
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor