“Felt Right At Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Felt Right At Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our visit to Baltimore on March 23-25 was made a very pleasant experiance by all at this hotel. My husband & I prefer smaller establishments. When we booked we didn't know what to expect but were very pleased. We arrived way before check in time but due to the time of year we were allowed to park in the lot beside the hotel that belongs to them. We were pleasantly told our room wasn 't ready due to the fact that we had arrived early. No problem for us. Very nice restrooms available in the lobby. The parking lot was safe to leave our luggage. We were given directions to Inner Harbor which is at most a 10 minute walk from the Sleep Inn. We returned by check in & a vey nice room awaited us. Whatever they use to clean it smelled good but not overpowering. Our room was spotless, the bed very comfortable & the bathroom had a nice roomy glassed in shower & large vanity. I had no problem sleeping. It was quiet & we loved the big windows that looked out onto the city. We just pulled the sheers & lay in bed & enjoyed the city view. A note about the heat/AC unit. Usually these things keep me awake all nite. This hotel has the quietest unit I've ever had to sleep with. We didin't even know when it shut on & off. The next morning breakfast was a very pleasant surprise. We were greated with a cheery good morning from a lovely young lady that went above & beyond what a breakfast attendant normally does. Her name is Brittany. She kept the area neat & clean. There were plenty of choices both hot & cold, fresh fruit, juice choices & coffee or tea. Brittany even went so far as to make my husband a special bananna waffle. We liked that you could sit at tables or sit at a bar that looked out onto the street. The sleep in is located in a safe neighborhood. We walked home one night after having dinner in Inner Harbor & had no problems walking back. We're only 2 hours from Baltimore & with a nice affordable hotel like this to stay in we'll plan more weekend getaways to Baltimore & call the Sleep Inn our home away from home.

Scott & Janine H

Room Tip: If you want a mini fridge & microwave you need to let them know. Not all rooms come with these.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. I’m extremely happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel, as we know how extremely important this is to all of our guests. I will make sure to pass along your kind comments to the rest of the team. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were visiting Baltimore during the weekend of March 23 - 25. We were very pleased with our hotel room. Everything was neat, clean, and the staff were all very courteous and helpful. We would especially like to commend Brittany, the woman who was taking care of the breakfast area. Her pleasant disposition, helpfulness, and courtesy were very much appreciated. We did thank her while we were there, but would like to extend our thanks once again for her efficient, cheerful service.

Roy & Dotti Hoglund

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I am happy to read that our team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites was able to meet all of your needs and expectations for a second time. Our goal is to ensure everyone has a memorable experience like yours! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone, we all love to receive feedback from our guests! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Spent the night here and Front desk staff, Mario, Glenn and Lola were outstanding. Polite, helpful and friendly. The room was quiet, clean, comfortable and the shower was great and water perfect temp. The AC/Heating unit was super quiet. The breakfast in the morning was excellent. Brittany, the attendant was so busy as it was quite full, there was a bus full of young adults who spent the night. She was very pleasant and quick to help anyone who needed assistance. Brittany made waffles for people and delivered them to the tables if you were sitting down. She kept the whole area clean and well stocked. $15.00 to park but safe and very low price compared to rest of area. I parked and walked everywhere. A short walk to Inner Harbor !! Little Italy for cannoli's, yummy.

Room Tip: $15.00 to park but safe and very low price compared to rest of area. I parked and walked everywhere...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing us a wonderful review, and for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. I am very glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff, I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Lola, and the rest of our team. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor, as many people choose where to stay based on online reviews so thank you for sharing your positive experience. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor in the near future.

Akron, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is the best place to stay in Baltimore, you are only about 4 minutes from Convention Center and the Harbour. Top notch place, a diamond in the rough of Baltimore, Clean, friendly, roomy and a great breakfast. I am here with my family for a cheer competition. What more can I say this place gets a 10. Parking is 15.00 that is cheap compared to the others in the area.

Room Tip: We were on 3rd floor very quiet and private.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review. Our staff love to hear great comments from our guests, I will be sure to pass on your kind words. If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future trip to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel multiple times now and the service has always been excellent. The hotel is in excellent condition and beautifully designed. The breakfast is delicious. We enjoy the friendly staff and strongly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in downtown Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore, your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We strive for the best customer service and to make our guests' stay as convenient and pleasing as possible! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with future stays at our hotel.

Erie PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It's clean and well located. It has a parking lot which is about $15, really inexpensive in that region. 15 minutes walking distance to Inner Harbor. Green line city circulator is right outside the hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. The only thing not great was the shower head, which seemed lack of pressure and hot water. But overall, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you loved the convenient location of our hotel. I really enjoy being able to walk to the Inner Harbor and all attractions in Baltimore from the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Front desk staff is friendly and accommodating. Treasure kept our bags and had them sent to our rooms cause when we checked in all rooms were still being cleaned. We had to go straight to a conference and she arranged for their van to take us for what a taxi would cost. Glen, Katie and Lola who also were on duty at the front desk at different times were just as pleasant. The common areas and reception were clean and well-maintained. Breakfast lounge was too, and Brittany kept it well stocked. It is a converted warehouse so ceilings are higher than in a typical hotel. The rooms were clean, spacious and uncluttered. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your recent stay with us, your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We strive for the best customer service and to make our guests' stay as accommodating and pleasing as possible, I am happy we were able to achieve this during your stay. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with future stays at our hotel. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future!

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!