We stayed here over night for a doctors appointment at John Hopkins. Our plane came in at midnight and I was able to call and have them give the taxi driver the address. Upon arrival both I and my grandmother were both exhausted we signed one form and was shown to our room. Which was beautiful clean and comfortable. At breakfast the next morning my grandmother was having trouble walking and the lady who was serving the breakfast was extremely helpful for my grandmother and sweet in general. The front desk ladies were wonderful also. They were very efficient kept our bags while we were at the hospital and had a cab waiting when we got back to the hotel. If you are going to stay anywhere in Baltimore this is the place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor