“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
cape may
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We recently went to a concert at the Rams Head in Baltimore and the Sleep Inn was recommended to us. What a great little hotel! 2 blocks from the venue and blocks from Inner Harbor made it a great location. My husband and I travel a bit and we both said this was the cleanest and friendliest hotel we have stayed in a long time! The staff was so accomodating, friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable and everything you needed was included. Great rooms, comfy beds, nice breakfast and convenient parking. We will definately be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. I’m extremely happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the hotel, as we know how extremely important this is to all of our guests. . I will make sure to pass along your kind comments to the rest of the team. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

472 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Bethpage, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I needed to be in Baltimore and found this terrific hotel. The front desk person who helped me with the reservation, Sabrina, went way, way, way over and above the norm to accomodate my needs. Everyone who we spoke to was super-friendly and always concerned that we had everything we needed. The breakfast staff (Lou especially) always had a cheery "good morning" and "have a nice day". The hotel is clean and neat, the breakfast choices were many and the food was great. This place is an incredible value. We've now been there twice and both stays were exceptional! Don't miss this hidden gem!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I am happy to read that our team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites was able to meet all of your needs and expectations for a second time. Our goal is to ensure everyone has a memorable experience like yours! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone, we all love to receive feedback from our guests! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a pace to stay. Lou at breakfast and Glen at the front desk, what a pair. The hotel was great, with big spacey rooms, very clean and modern. Glen welcomes you, like your part of his family comming for a visit and Lou at breakfast is a wealth of information about the hotel and the city, any thing that Glen does not know, just ask Lou. I visit Baltimore about 7 or 8 times a year, this is now my new home away from home. I WILL BE BACK.....

Room Tip: This hotel is better than any 4 or 5 star hotel in Baltimore, just because of the people who work in...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing us a wonderful review, and for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. I am very glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff, I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Lou, Glen, and the rest of our team. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor, many people choose where to stay based on online reviews so thank you for sharing your experience. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor in the near future.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice clean modern hotel. Staff very friendly especially the Breakfast staff, Brittany and Lou! Nice and convent to the inner harbor. Nice for cruising and park package.Leave your car there and they will shuttle and pick you up at the cruise terminal.

Room Tip: Suite nice and big
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review. Our staff love to hear great comments from our guests, so I will be sure to pass on your kind words. If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future trip to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel was very accommodating. We were there for a week and the staff was so friendly and helpful for out of towners. Kudos to Lou, the breakfast guy, who made us feel welcome each day. His knowledge of the city and restaurant recommendations were spot on. The Thursday happy hour with Lou and Lola as hosts, was also great. Definitely will stay here again!

Room Tip: Request a room with a fridge and microwave for long stays. We did not have one and wished we did.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your great review. Our team works hard to provide nothing but the best service and exceed everyone’s expectations, and I am glad that we achieved this during your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back in the near furture, and don’t forget to “like us” on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Cockeysville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went down to Baltimore City with some friends to go out drinking in Power Plant and we wanted a place to stay close by. This is such a great find! The staff was so nice to us despite us obviously being out drinking all night and the breakfast the next morning was so yummy! It was so much fun and the cost was wonderful as well. I would have though I was staying in the Marriot or the Hilton with the service. Can't wait for my next night out on the town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you loved the convenient location of our hotel. I really enjoy being able to walk to the Inner Harbor and all attractions in Baltimore from the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This property was very clean and the staff very helpful and professional. Plus, we could have our dog with us. The breakfast buffet was excellent and Lou cooks your waffle and brings it to you with the syrup and butter. Very nice. One oddity was that our room had only a desk chair and a bed (which was extremely comfortable) but no arm chair or small sofa to lounge upon. There was plenty of space in the room for more furniture. Convenient location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. I am extremely happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along all the comments you made to our team; we all love to hear back from satisfied guests! We go to great lengths to make sure each and every one of our guests has an unforgettable experience, and it makes us very happy to hear when we have accomplished this. We know it's the little things that can make a trip special, and we strive to create as many of these small gestures as we can for our guests.

Once again, we'd like to thank you for leaving us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community feedback on your stay. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!