“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This property was very clean and the staff very helpful and professional. Plus, we could have our dog with us. The breakfast buffet was excellent and Lou cooks your waffle and brings it to you with the syrup and butter. Very nice. One oddity was that our room had only a desk chair and a bed (which was extremely comfortable) but no arm chair or small sofa to lounge upon. There was plenty of space in the room for more furniture. Convenient location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. I am extremely happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along all the comments you made to our team; we all love to hear back from satisfied guests! We go to great lengths to make sure each and every one of our guests has an unforgettable experience, and it makes us very happy to hear when we have accomplished this. We know it's the little things that can make a trip special, and we strive to create as many of these small gestures as we can for our guests.

Once again, we'd like to thank you for leaving us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community feedback on your stay. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was apprehensive about staying in a hotel in downtown Baltimore until I came across great reviews for this hotel. It is a very clean hotel in Downtown Baltimore. My room was clean, well designed and comfortable. It is close to Penn Station train station (<10 minute cab ride). Friendly front desk staff, who accomodated my request for a late afternoon check-out and provided great walking directions to the inner harbour area. The lobby has a business area where you can print for free. It's walking distance (5 minutes) to Power Plant Live and to the Inner Harbour area (10 minutes to Pratt Street & restaurants). The neighbourhood was quiet- there were jus a few street people hanging out in the church yard 1 block from the hotel. I felt quite safe walking to and around the inner harbour area during the day. A cab ride to the inner harbour is ~ $5 at night. The location is conveniently close to Johns Hopkins Hospital (5 minute cab ride) - or you can take the shuttle from the hotel (runs once an hour). Would definintely stay here again if I return to Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for leaving us a spectacular review, we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. We're very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time while at our hotel.

We always love reading reviews from first-time guests who have had an amazing stay. You mentioned a couple of my favorite things about the hotel including our great location and comfortable rooms.

We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to leave us an amazing review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate this, and know that this kind gesture does not go unnoticed.

If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future trip to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Hyattsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Beautiful Hotel and rooms,but it was the entire staff that stole the show. The staff was extremely helpful in every way and had no problem helping you with dining decisions and points of interest in the city. I also must mention that the gentlemen named Lou oversees the best hotel breakfast buffet I've ever had at any hotel.Free wine and cheese tasting parties on thursdays what more can you ask for. A young lady named Lola was also an absolute delight.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you taking the time to post a great review about your recent stay with us. From reading your review, I see that our staff have been able to give you a memorable and enjoyable experience; this is our goal for each one of our guests! I am very lucky to have such wonderful employees, they truly go above and beyond to ensure our guests have the best stay possible.

If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Mechanicsburg, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel in downtown Baltimore. It's price screamed "Motel 6", but it's style and service said "Marriot/Fairfield". I've been more and more impressed by the newly renovated Sleep Inn's and Comfort Inn's across the USA.

The location is very convenient to many of Baltimore's attractions, including Inner Harbor and the Art Museums, even if the location isn't the best. There are soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and a juveninlle detention center within 2 blocks of the hotel. This was never an issue though during our stay.

The rooms are modern, well laid out, and tastefully designed. Our bathroom had a glass shower door, and plenty of changing space inside.

I will be staying here again next time I visit the Charm City.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me. We're here for you! Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is by far the best in Baltimore. Rooms are super clean and staff is exceptional. I've never been to a hotel that every staff member said hello to me with a smile. Rooms are very big and spacious. And let me tell you, the breakfast is phenomenal, especially if you're hungover. Fresh bagels and eggs with sausage. Mmmmm. Keep up the fantastic service guys and ill see you in a couple months!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore, your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We strive for the best customer service and to make our guests' stay as convenient and pleasing as possible! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with future stays at our hotel.

Silver Spring, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

You can't get a better deal, newly renovated Sleep Inn, wonderful rooms, an elevator to reach your floor, flat screen tv, great variety at the complimentary breakfast (from waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, pastries, drinks etc) and friendly service. I was very impressed and will definately recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Your review highlights some of my favorite things about our hotel like our great breakfast selection and our comfortable rooms. I hope you will stay with us again soon and explore even more that Baltimore has to offer!

Stevens, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for a golf convention in the area. Everything about my stay was wonderful the location was a little creepy at first but it was very close to the inner harbor so its deal able. If im ever in the area again i will be staying there again.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!