The hotel itself is very clean and our room was very comfortable. The location was a little difficult to find at first but off a main road so you can always find your way back. Walking to the inner harbor a bit far and not a walk I would do after dark. Leaving the hotel by car and making 2 rights to head downtown brings you through an undesirable area of the city where I would feel unsafe walking however the hotels parking area is secure and never had any problems. Breakfast was enjoyable and offered a nice selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor