“Nice and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Massapequa, New York
“Nice and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The hotel itself is very clean and our room was very comfortable. The location was a little difficult to find at first but off a main road so you can always find your way back. Walking to the inner harbor a bit far and not a walk I would do after dark. Leaving the hotel by car and making 2 rights to head downtown brings you through an undesirable area of the city where I would feel unsafe walking however the hotels parking area is secure and never had any problems. Breakfast was enjoyable and offered a nice selection.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Your review highlights some of my favorite things about our hotel like our great breakfast selection and our comfortable rooms. I hope you will stay with us again soon and explore even more that Baltimore has to offer.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Yorktown, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Inner Harbor. We had a minor glitch with reservation/check in, but they took care of it. The room was spacious and clean. We loved being able to walk to several places...Little Italy, Fells Point and Harbor Place.

Glen told us about a Farmer's Market close by on Sunday that we spent a couple of hours at and really enjoyed.

We went to see the Christmas lights in an area called Hampden which was less than 10 minutes by car. It's called Miracle on 34th Street and it was really neat. We got there before dark so we could visit the shops on 36th street before they closed too. Very nice way to spend an evening. Lots of good independent eateries too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Hubby and I stayed here over Thanksgiving for 3 nights. The hotel is really nice. Nice touches, very clean and super staff. They have a free breakfast in the morning that serves the usual suspects - eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries and a variety of other tasties. We happened on this by getting a great deal on Hotwire. I couldn't have asked for better at the rate I got. The room was very nicely furnished and I wished that I could have taken the bed with me, it was comfortable. In the future when I go home to Baltimore I would book this hotel in an instant, even if I couldn't get the deal I got on Hotwire. I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks Sleep Inn & Suites Inner Harbor.

Room Tip: This hotel is very special for people that have a loved one at Johns Hopkins Hospital. It's ver...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am very pleased to read how satisfied you were with the service and your guestroom. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish, and I am very happy that we were able to carry out this promise.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and our entire staff at the Sleep Inn & Suites is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a near future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I chose this hotel because of the positive reviews and this really was a great hotel! Very convenient to all things Baltimore. Extremely convenient to Johns Hopkins Hospital which was the reason for our stay. Breakfast was fantastic, free happy hour on Thursday night was awesome! Very friendly staff, and the whole place smelled amazing! Rooms appear to be brand new and the beds were very comfortable. Parking was adjacent to the hotel, just a few steps to the front door which was great for my elderly mother. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was right next door to the vending machines and the elevator! Loved it! Very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore and for sharing your feedback with us about your recent stay. I am glad you found our hotel convenient to John Hopkins. I am pleased to read that you were able to attend or Wine and Cheese party, that we host every Thursday in appreciation of our guests.
Thank you for recommending the Sleep Inn & Suites, and I hope to welcome you back soon. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our recent trip to Baltimore included an overnight visit to this hotel. It was just the kind of accommodation we were needing, and much more than we expected. Clean, reasonable cost, fine service, easy to find off Rt 83, and a good location for us. We expect to go again to Baltimore and will return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us a great review. I am happy to read that you found the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor to be more than you expected and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure everyone has a memorable experience. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our lovely staff. Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Leuven, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed in the hotel one night during our East Coast road trip. We had already stayed at a lot of hotels at that time so we were very pleased this was a new (or recently renovated) hotel. The room was clean and not too small. Everything in the bathroom worked.
There was little staff present. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helped us with all our questions. Breakfast was included and was basic but okay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. Our mission is to provide our guests with an outstanding experience through exceptional service and well appointed guestrooms. We are very thrilled to know that we met your expectations and satisfied your needs. We hope to welcome you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit to Baltimore.

Cumberland, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

While the decor was updated and modern and the price was good, I felt there were a few things that could be changed to make it better...

Pros-It was a reasonable price and the water pressure in the shower was great!

Cons-You have to pay $15 per night to park in THEIR parking lot and there is no free shuttle to the downtown area, walls were thin and you could hear water running through them and we could hear people talking outside the hotel all night...

I think if you the hotel has a parking lot, you shouldn't have to pay to park in it or well, include that in the price so it doesn't look like you are charging for it...

Also, I feel like there should/could be a free shuttle to the downtown areas. It wasn't a far walk from the hotel, but I wouldn't feel safe walking it at night as some of the area's you have to walk through are a little sketchy... Of course, there was always a shuttle outside that could take you, it's a little pricey...I would probably get a cab.

I had checked my hotel charges on my credit card before leaving so I knew that I had already been charged the $15 per night to park, but when I checked out, the front desk said it looks like you just owe for parking...had I not know that I had already been charged for it, I probably would have ended up paying again. I don't know how he couldn't see that and then he said, ok I see now and then gave me my receipt. While he was very friendly...it just seemed odd.

Overall, for the price it was ok. I didn't feel like I needed to wipe down everything with sanitizer and the bed was clean and comfortable which is saying a lot for me who is a germaphobe in hotels...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore and your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. Parking can be a challenge in most big cities however, our parking fee is relatively inexpensive compared to other hotels in the downtown area. At check in all credit cards are authorized for the total charges due for the stay, including parking. During check out is when the charges are confirmed and charged to the credit card. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lucy Boston

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!