Hubby and I stayed here over Thanksgiving for 3 nights. The hotel is really nice. Nice touches, very clean and super staff. They have a free breakfast in the morning that serves the usual suspects - eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries and a variety of other tasties. We happened on this by getting a great deal on Hotwire. I couldn't have asked for better at the rate I got. The room was very nicely furnished and I wished that I could have taken the bed with me, it was comfortable. In the future when I go home to Baltimore I would book this hotel in an instant, even if I couldn't get the deal I got on Hotwire. I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks Sleep Inn & Suites Inner Harbor.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.