We stayed in the hotel one night during our East Coast road trip. We had already stayed at a lot of hotels at that time so we were very pleased this was a new (or recently renovated) hotel. The room was clean and not too small. Everything in the bathroom worked.
There was little staff present. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helped us with all our questions. Breakfast was included and was basic but okay.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.