“Yankees at Orioles and a Great Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Medford, New Jersey
“Yankees at Orioles and a Great Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a great, dog friendly hotel. The breakast was excellent. The room was well appointed; area safe. Staff here is wonderful. The desk clerk even printed us out a route to a restaurant we wanted to try. Beautiful experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Stephens City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I recently stayed one night at the Inn on my way to take a cruise out of the port of Baltimore the next day. The rooms were very nice. Clean and roomy. The staff there was fantastic, from helping us with our bags to providing a great breakfast the next morning. I would definitely stay there again.
After I got there and told the deck clerk that I was leaving on a cruise the next day, she pointed out that they offered a "cruising package" where I could leave my car there and be shuttled to and from the port rather than having to drive my self to the port and park my car there. It was actually cheaper than driving to the port. They use a driving service called "Executive First Transportation". They were great! We even used them when we went out to dinner that evening in Little Italy. Their vehicles were spacious and very clean. They always arrived on time to drop us off and pick us up. It was a great relief not having to try and figure out how to navigate our way around the city. Definitely a great stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you taking the time to share your experience with us and the rest of the TripAdvisor Community. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and, my front desk associates were able to help you choose a package to fit your stay. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our transportation company, Robel, the owner loves to receive guest feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor.

Olean, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the hot breakfast was a great way to start each day of our vacation! Thank you! It was located in a great area where we only had to walk a mile to the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. I was highly impressed with this hotel all around!!!

Room Tip: Short distance to the inner harbor, walking down there was a breeze every day!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor! All of our team members take a great pride in the service they provide and they work very hard to ensure every guest experience is a memorable one, just like yours was! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team. I am glad that you took advantage of our great location during your visit to Baltimore. Many of our guests enjoy the short walk to the Inner Harbor and the many attractions it has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back soon! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

What more can I say this property has everything going for it. It is a little farther from the convention center than the Quality Inn but it is worth the extra distance. This hotel has a bigger room than the quality inn. The beds were very nice and they even have toppers that make the bed very comfortable. It has a great breakfast with sausage, eggs, waffles, fruit, juice. I advise you to physically check out though because they almost mistakenly charged me a parking fee when I always walk there. The little complimentary snacks were a nice little bonus.

Room Tip: check out and get a receipt if you aren't driving...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Maryland Zoo, the National aquarium and Port Discovery. The rooms were very comfortable and the location was very convenient. The breakfast is the morning was nice and the gentleman, who takes care of the breakfast area, was so friendly and kept the area spotless. We will be sure to stay at this property again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. Online review sites are becoming both increasingly popular and more vital to the hotel business. Because of this, it truly means a lot when guests take the time to tell others about the great experience they had while staying with us. We all truly appreciate this!

I will be sure to pass along the kind comments you made to our staff. Please contact me if I can be of any help with future stays at our hotel.

Pinckney, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed there over Labor Day weekend (2012). The staff was absolutely wonderful! We were visiting a relative at Johns Hopkins. They have a shuttle service that runs on the hour to the hospital and picks up from their on the half-hour. The driver Robell was wonderful. He went out of his way to see that we got to and from the hospital as needed. The front desk staff was also wonderful. They had a really nice bar-b-que on Saturday night. Never seen any other hotel do that. Food and beverages were complimentary! We sat outside under the stars after our hospital visit and it was very relaxing. The hotel is modern, unlike the two other paces we stayed in Baltimore. There was air conditioning in the hallway and the elevators. The rooms are spacious and the shower is awesome. Glass doors instead of those creepy curtains, large and roomy with great water pressure. Nice flat screen tv. We had everything we needed. The breakfast was fine, my favorite had to be the waffles that you make yourself. Everything else was pretty standard. I would definitely stay there again when I have to return. We had time to walk to the Inner Harbor area during the day and yes we felt completely safe. There were police on every corner. We have stayed in other parts of downtown Baltimore and so we knew what to expect regarding the homeless situation. It's not the fault of the hotel and they really don't bother you. If you are looking for a nice place within a given budget. This hotel is for you!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 401 and it was just fine. It wasn't one of the suites but we didn't need a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share with us and the TripAdvisor community on your experience while staying with us. It means a lot to us when guests take the time to leave us feedback, and we truly appreciate this very kind gesture. We're very happy to hear that you were thoroughly satisfied with your stay at our hotel.

I’m very happy to read you enjoyed our BBQ. We host one every holiday to show appreciation all our guest.

If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that the room was a bit larger than what I had expected (for the price). It added to a comfortable feel and a sound sleep. Also, the ornamentation was unusually decorative and lifting for a Sleep Inn. Good deal!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us, we truly appreciate it! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms and the décor of the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!