I booked this room for my wife and me the night before my appointment for a second opinion at Johns Hopkins. When I arrived, the check-in was exceptional. The parking lot was full, but the desk clerk found a spot for me and even "comped" my parking. The room had a full size hot tub for two. The room was very clean and cozy. Snacks were provided in the room as well. I especially liked the way they repurposed this former warehouse into a hotel in the downtown area. It is conveniently located to a lot of amenities. The shuttle service to and from Johns Hopkins was swift and friendly. I will stay there again and I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor