“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #352 of 1,817 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Great food and friendly servers. We love the fajitas. Worth a trp and never very expensive.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Typical Mexican fare at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Nothing fancy, nothing offensive. Free chips & Tomato salsa. Guacamole is supermarket quality. Food is doused in melted cheese.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Solomons, Maryland
“Highly Recommended!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been here dozens of times & will continue to return! Such a great atmosphere & fabulous service! They truly treat you like family. The food is exceptional & very reasonably priced. I can't recommend this restaurant enough!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I've been to Baltimore twice and I've already visitedel salto 4 times!!! Oh my god I can't believe how much good quality food for reasonable prices you can get here... The guys are great there, the place and atmosphere are fantastic...sizzling fajitas wooohoo fresh warm Doritos!!myself and my family tried so many things from their menu and we haven't had a single complaint about anything....! Oh well ok the sweet tea was okay dah everything else is outstanding.. If you go there on uour birthday they will bring you Mexican hats and a whole crew will sing and play music for you... Wonderful plow to be at.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Mexican Food at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

My family and I go here because the food is great and the restaurant is nearby. We've never had to wait and are always greeted as soon as we enter. As soon as we are seated, chips and salsa are placed on our table. I have had various entrees, but two of my favorites are the fajitas and the supreme enchiladas. Always big portions at a reasonable price.

Last year we celebrated my husband's birthday here and it was a blast. They gave everyone at our table HUGE sombraros and sang to him. Very cute!!

OOh! and don't forget to have the fried ice cream!

• Visited September 2011