Loved this place! Decor was nice with the original brick of the previous factory. One of the nicer Fairfields I have stayed at. Location was great and better priced than the other hotels in the area. Rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. Marriott always has the pleasant scent throughout their establishments. Mattresses are a little more firm than I prefer. Breakfast was included. Will definitely stay here from now on when we visit the Inner Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! Visit Tavern 101, located off our Baltimore downtown hotel's lobby, for lunch or dinner. In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel suites are just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Orioles Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, as well as the shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. For guests planning an extended stay at our hotel in downtown Baltimore, special rates may be available. Please call our hotel to discuss the options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor