“Fairfield Inn - Baltimore Inner Harbor” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 S President Street, Baltimore, MD 21202   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
Montgomery Village, Maryland
“Fairfield Inn - Baltimore Inner Harbor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were there for a wedding and everything was fine for us - however, the bride's & groom's and some of the wedding party's rooms were given to someone else so there was so last minute scrambling to double up a few rooms. Another couple had a faulty A/C, but the staff got it fixed quickly at midnight. $30 per night parking seems a bit steep - I would have thought more like $20. The complimentary breakfast was good - I had a great omelette.
The hotel is close to Little Italy and Fells Point, but is a bit of a walk to the Inner Harbor and more than a mile to Oriole Park and the Ravens stadium.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived late in the evening(My planned reservation was at another facility a day later) and had made the reservation late. Check-in was easy and prompt and the desk associate upgraded me to a suite. I was ready for bed but decided to look around a bit. The lobby, rooms, and hallway had a nice New Orleans flavor. The breakfast the following morning was good and we were able to eat outside in a garden area, indoor dining was also available. I loved the location with so much to do and my move to my other hotel was right across the street. Great price for everything they provided.

Room Tip: The suite I had was on the corner 3rd floor and was very nice with small frig and microwave. Nice ro...
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed here for the weekend to do some fun things with the kids and have some great eats in Baltimore. The hotel is in a great location, close to all the fun in the inner harbor and right next to Little Italy. Our only issue (which was due to my not looking at the details of the hotel) was that the suite was one room with the bedroom raised with a 4-5 step staircase to get to it. Our 4 year old and 1 1/2 year old constantly played on the stairs, and the 1 1/2 year old fell off them within ten minutes of our arrival. We always stay in suites these days because of the kids, so we probably won't stay here again because of this. But the hotel was beautiful, the staff friendly and professional, and the location terrific!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ellen M, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and our location. I am so sorry that the suite layout did not work for your family. As a mother of a three year old, I can totally relate! Just for future reference, we do have suites at the hotel that are not bi-level. Next time you book with us, just leave us a note on your reservation to put you in one of our suites that does not have the stairs. We will be happy to block your room accordingly. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do!

Thank you again!

Yours in Hospitality,
Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a good hotel, its got a good industrial classic feel to it. Me and my girlfriend stayed here for a comedy show we saw at the Symphony Hall (Bill Burr was awesome!). The staff was nice and helpful, the Valet are great. There is a restaurant/grille bar in the lobby that we ate lunch at, it was very good. Only 2 things bothered me here and they are minor...the hallways on the hotel floors were hot, and the elevators are incredibly slow, but that was all - and im not making a fuss about it, im only saying that so the management can see this review and possibly fix it. Other than that! Great stay and had a good time in Baltimore! Thanks Marriot Fairfield!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that your stay with us was an enjoyable one! Thank you for your feedback regarding the heat in the hallways. I have forwarded this information onto our Engineering Department and they are taking steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again in the future! Regarding our elevator: I'm not sure if you noticed while you are here but we are a LEED Gold Certified hotel. Our elevators are just one of our energy saving features. They do sometimes run a little slower than your standard elevators, but they are helping us to reduce our carbon footprint.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the future! Please let me know if there is anything I can do! Thank you again for your review.

Take Care,
Jeffersonville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I spent most of Preakness week at this hotel. The people were friendly, the rooms were nice and big, and valet was surprisingly quick.

The negatives were that the internet was so slow it was unusable (next time I'll bring my Verizon device) and the bar/restaurant wasn't run very well so it took a while to get food. I also would like it if the breakfast area had something that you could grab and go for those mornings when a person is running late.

But overall it was a very nice Fairfield Inn, and when I'm back Thanksgiving week I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. I shared your review with our team regarding the service that you recieved in the Tavern. I am so sorry that the experience that you had did not meet your expectations. We are also working on an internet solution to update the speed of service that our guest's recieve. This upgrade should be in place in the next couple of weeks.

We look forward to your next stay with us! Thank you again for your review!

Yours in Hospitality,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Baltimore near the Inner Harbor. This hotel is a short walk from the touristy stuff, but just far enough away that it's quiet and not overrun with bus groups. We had a one-bedroom suite which was comfortable, quiet and well appointed. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the stay includes a free breakfast which while basic is well prepared. The only quibble was that the king-sized bed suffered from a mattress that was sagging on the side near the phone. It wasn't bad enough to keep me from sleeping, but it was less comfortable than it should be.

You should be aware that there's a $30 charge for parking at the hotel, which is valet only. There's public parking across the street that's less expensive.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: The sports bar on premises seems nice, but I didn't try it.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Everything about this hotel is great! Clean and cozy room. We had an ally for a view. Free breakfast was wonderful. Restaurant/bar on site. Decent priced and decent food. Valet parking for 35.00 a night. No pool but had a nice outdoor area we didn't use in the middle of winter. Location is amazing. Short walk to almost every where you want to be at Inner Harbor.
Negatives: when checking in there is not really room to park and little to no good views

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!