This is our second stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Habor, and both times we have had positive experiences. Both times we had a 9 y.o. child with us.
Pros: Hotel is very clean with modern, pleasant decor. Everything looks recently remodeled. The staff has always been helpful and pleasant. The pricing is pretty good for what you get. The included breakfast is not stellar, but pretty good. We thought is was fine. (Make-your-own waffle station, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, bagels, cereal, bananas, apples and "Jimmy Dean" breakfast sandwiches). Also, free internet connections in the room. Easy walking distance to the Inner Harbor, and a very short drive to Johns Hopkins. I believe they have a shuttle service to Johns Hopkins, but we chose to drive ourselves.
Cons: The price for parking is a bit steep. $34/day for self-park and $30/day for valet (I guess they really want to encourage you to use the valet). Also, be sure to request a room that faces the courtyard and not the street. Our first visit, we faced the courtyard and slept very well. On the second visit, we faced the road, and the traffic noise (particularly the buses) kept us up a bit, even with a "white noise" machine.
Overall, we quite like the Fairfield Inn, and will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Baltimore (but will be sure to request a room facing the courtyard).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new, refreshing travel experience at our Baltimore hotel's downtown accommodations. Our careful compliance earns LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification** in addition to the value, comfort, and service our guests have come to expect. Enjoy our complimentary full breakfast, featuring scrambled eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and so much more! Visit Tavern 101, located off our Baltimore downtown hotel's lobby, for lunch or dinner. In addition to our on-site amenities, our downtown Baltimore hotel suites are just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Kennedy Kreiger Institute, Orioles Park at Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, as well as the shopping, dining and entertainment of the Inner Harbor area. For guests planning an extended stay at our hotel in downtown Baltimore, special rates may be available. Please call our hotel to discuss the options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor