While quality inn may be a decent hotel product, this location has serious issues. At check in, no pleasent greeting, no directions to room or parking, no hotel info provided. Staff is not pleasant, not in uniforms, visible tatoos showing, and lobby has look of being run down, and partially disassembled. The room is extremely small and not suitable for two people. While the room was clean, the ac did not blow cold, but blew enough air to make the room bearable as far as temp. goes sicne it was a cool night outside. The sheets are not the right size for the bed, and came off twice. We had to remake the bed in the middle of the night. There is a picture on the wall unlike anything I have ever seen in a hotel. A picture of a naked woman with tigers jumping over holding a rifle. I cannot imagine what fool was on drugs when that was decided to be the best artwork to put in a hotel room. The breakfast area looks like a broken down abandoned bar. a couple of tables and substantially less chairs than the number needed. I made a mistake and left a pillow there. I called 19 times hoping to get it mailed to me. No one answered the phone for 2 days. After 16 calls a man answered, said nothing he could do, call back in the morning. I did, and spoke to lady, she says no problem. Never heard another word. Called for the GM, never got a call back, his vm is not even set up with a greeting. After calling corporate guest service 2 times, i got a letter from them saying, pillow not found, so obviously someone stole it or threw it out. Pillow case was green, hotel sheets are white. My fault for leaving it behind, but I thought i could have gotten it back. There are bums at the front door area at night, there is no parking. No bell staff, which is standard for this type of hotel location. No clear directions at the parking garage when trying to get out on sunday morning. The building next door is closed on the weekends, so you have to walk farther than anticipated. Rate was $145 for the night, shoud be $50. Dont take women or children there. It is not a safe part of downtown area. Hotel needs new General Manager, new owners or both.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore Hotel
- Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Quality Inn Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Downtown hotel in Baltimore MD near Inner Harbor's National Aquarium. Ideally located in the heart of the city, the Quality Inn® Downtown hotel is close to all the best Baltimore, Maryland offers. Local points of interest like the National Aquarium in Baltimore and the Port Discovery Children's Museum are all just minutes away.Additional area attractions close to this Baltimore, MD hotel include:•Baltimore Convention Center•M&T Bank Stadium, home of the NFL's Baltimore Ravens•The France-Merrick Performing Arts Center•The Walters Art Museum•Lyric Opera HouseThe nearby Harborplace & The Gallery shopping, dining and entertainment district offers something for everyone. Whether you want to stroll along the banks of the Inner Harbor, enjoy a delightful meal or peruse countless shops looking for that must-have item, this venue has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.