This is a nicely refurbished hotel in an older, downtown hotel building.
The architecture is very interesting -- lots of character -- not the usual looking place.
The rooms on the small side but well appointed with two phones, nightstands, good lighting, large-screen tv, desk, and two chairs. Quiet for a downtown hotel.
Very clean with plenty of housekeepers.
Pleased to see two good drugstores only a block away.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore Hotel
- Quality Inn Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Downtown hotel in Baltimore MD near Inner Harbor's National Aquarium. Ideally located in the heart of the city, the Quality Inn® Downtown hotel is close to all the best Baltimore, Maryland offers. Local points of interest like the National Aquarium in Baltimore and the Port Discovery Children's Museum are all just minutes away.Additional area attractions close to this Baltimore, MD hotel include:•Baltimore Convention Center•M&T Bank Stadium, home of the NFL's Baltimore Ravens•The France-Merrick Performing Arts Center•The Walters Art Museum•Lyric Opera HouseThe nearby Harborplace & The Gallery shopping, dining and entertainment district offers something for everyone. Whether you want to stroll along the banks of the Inner Harbor, enjoy a delightful meal or peruse countless shops looking for that must-have item, this venue has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.