“consistantly good food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202-1128 (Inner Harbor)
410-962-5503
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,803 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Light Street
Baltimore, Maryland
“consistantly good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

have been going here since it opened. looooovvvvvveeee the cheesesteak egg rolls. all the entrees are big and good. valet is cheap and quick. if u want good appetizer, salad, entree and dessert in a timely fashion without skimping on the quality u can get it here for $80-$120(2 people). love this place

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“LOVED LOVED LOVED IT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

THis was probably my favorite meal of all time. We eat out quite often so this is no easy feat. Everything about our visit here was unbelievable. It started with one of the best martinis I have ever had. Then it was onto the app (tuna tartar) which was out of this world as well. The free bread and butter were a great added bonus. If your eating at a steakhouse my belief is order a steak. I got the dry aged ribeye and I can honestly say I've NEVER had a better steak. I chose the Mac n cheese as a side (family style so you can share) was out of this world as well. When I told our waiter (who was just awesome) how much I enjoyed my meal he brought us a cheesecake as a complimentary gesture and it could not have been better. I'm not a cheesecake fan but this was so good I would order it aging with out a doubt. My visit here could not have been better. It was expensive (over $200 with tip) but well worth it for the experience. I most definitely recommend this place if you visit Baltimore.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Best filet ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was my BF's first time there so I was anxious for him to love it as much as I do. And he did! The service was good. The food was excellent. The Mgr stopped by to see how things were. This restaurant is not for the tight wallet. But it's worth every penny.

Visited August 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Saturday night Chaos...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

On Thursday evening the food was delicious, and Sasha the waiter was just the best...not so on ournext visit on Saturday evening...CHAOS...we waited 45 minutes to be seated even though we
had a reservation!!! just awful!!

and then our filets were overdone and had to be sent
back...and the second time the filet was tasteless and tough!! but no time to send back
as our clients were already finishing their filets!!!
We had hesitated returning to Sullivans this year as we had bad experiences there
last August, but since our Thursday experience was very good, we returned again on
Saturday to our dismal dismay!! Boo.....Saturday nights should be just as good and
well choreographed as a weeknight...not chaotic!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Excellent wine list!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Came for a drink and felt very much at home!! I'm always in search of a Sauv. Blanc from New Zealand and was happy they had the Matua. The business environment was just so sophisticated and relaxing. I can always count on Sullivan's no matter how many times I come or in any city I visit!