“yo ho, you must go!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Urban Pirates

Urban Pirates
Ann Street Pier, South Ann St. & Thames St., Baltimore, MD (Fells Point)
410-327-8378
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Urban Pirates is Baltimore's Swashbuckling Adventure aboard the Pirate Ship Fearless. Offering daily Family Adventure Cruises, Adult 'Bring Your Own Grog' Adventures, Birthday Parties for all ages, Charters for all occasions and much more! Sailing Baltimore's Inner Harbor out of historic Fells Point, climb aboard for and adventure sure to bring out your inner pirate with songs, dances, blasting water cannons, and of course TREASURE. Aaargh!Reservations Required. Purchase tickets from our website or call us matey!
Wiesbaden, Germany
14 attraction reviews
“yo ho, you must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

Had my son's 4th birthday aboard the Fearless, best birthday ever!
The kids could not stop talking about their pirate adventure and kept using their newly given priate names!
We had a GREAT time.

Aberdeen, Maryland
“Great for kids, lots of singing, dancing and piracy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I took my 2.5 yr old and 4 yr old to this as a birthday treat. Loved the fact that the kids get to dress up (costumes provided) also they get tattoos, and face painted (simple beards and moustaches or scars!)
The 'crew' were great, very lively and funny. The songs were all kid-friendly and well-known (I like to move it, Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot etc)
Also, there was a mini-adventure where the kids had to try and blast a rouge pirate at sea with a water cannon!
The boat was a good size, not too big or too small.
Also, the length of the trip was good, not too long so the kids get bored or distracted
They also get to pick some goodies from a treasure chest at the end! One thing I will say, the goodies (fake gold coins, beads, small rubber fishes) looked a bit worn and old - maybe they need to invest in some new 'loot!'
A nice activity for the kids and a great boat ride around the harbour for the adults.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“BEST TIME ON THE HIGH SEAS EVERRRRRR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

The cast and crew were super fun and accomodating. Free shot glasses on necklace. Drinking games and dancing on a boat. Bring your own GROG. Complimentary shots of rum. Need I say more?

Ok, I will: we had a BLASSSST. We couldn't stop talking like pirates for the rest of the night and are definitely going back.

Baltimore, Maryland
“GREAT for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

The following is a review of the family cruise (not BYOG, obviously):
The "Fearless" crew kept the kids engaged the entire time. My three-year-old started out feeling very shy and overwhelmed but by the end of the cruise he was asking for more. My six-year-old was captivated from the beginning and still talks about what it takes to become a real captain of a pirate ship. The crew keeps the energy level up with stories, songs, a water fight with rival pirates, and a turn at capturing some pirate booty. Highly recommended!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Time EVER.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Its hard to explain in words how much fun we had on this Adult BYOG cruise. We sailed on the 10:30pm cruise on a Friday night. It was fantastic! I didn;t realize that we could have so much fun in one hour. The staff went above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome , and encouraged everyone to have a good time and participate in the activites. I was laughing the whole time. The experience was amazing, and I will definitely go back again, hopefully for my birthday. Thank You Urban Pirates