“Superb service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of One-Eyed Mike's

One-Eyed Mike's
708 S Bond St., Baltimore, MD (Fells Point)
(410) 327-0445
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fells Point
“Superb service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I visited One Eyed Mikes on Saturday night, it was late (after midnight). My husband's drink of choice is Grand Marnier, so we've been wanting to check the place out. We were not disappointed. We sat at the bar and were taken care of by Jimmy. He was excellent! As first-timers he gave us the whole rundown of what they had to offer. It really reminded me of a friendly neighborhood bar...only better! They made us feel right at home and just had an overall great vibe! We will definitely be back :)

• Visited July 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We chose to eat at this restaurant on 7/14/14 in part due to several previous Trip Advisor reviews. In particular, we wanted to try the stuffed lobster a reviewer described in a 6/27/14 review. We should have been warned by the fact no one was eating there. Imagine our surprise when we were told the lobster had been removed from the menu - even though it is still shown on the one posted to their web page. Our server explained the reason for the removal was due to the exorbitant high price of lobster. Hello -this summer's crop is a record and prices are at a 5 year low. Second choice was the stuffed filet - described on the new menu as the "One Eye Mike's Filet". Second disappointment. The first "filet" was overcooked, and although I think it was a cut of beef, it was definitely not a filet! The second one was not much better - certainly not stuffed with anything and tasted more like a pot roast. When our server finally asked if I was enjoying my filet, I said I was disappointed. He then sent someone else over (I think it was the bartender) who apologized for overcooking the first one and since it was obvious I was not eating the second one, I again expressed my disappointment. The bill was the third shocker, not only was I charged for a meal I did not eat, charges on the bill for two other items were more than those shown on the menu. Overall, for a two person meal at $102 (including a minimal tip) a terrible experience. There are MANY other much better.restaurants in Baltimore.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The drinks and food are beyond compare! The crab cake is a MUST and the drinks are so delicious. The terrace in the back was so nice and we will be back!

“Treated like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

When you go to One-Eyed Mike's you are treated like family. The staff is friendly and will remember your name and drink. If you enjoy a tasty Grand Marnier then you have found your home away from home. The place is a shrine to the French liquer. Become one of the GM Club members or just join in the fun. The food is outstanding as well. Nightly specials and seasonal fare are top notch. The whole stuffed lobster is a MUST. Tell 'em SEABISCUIT sent you!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My favorite bar in Charm City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recommended this bar by a friend, I feel like i owe him so much. I love this bar, it has great staff, great food and is a Grand Marnier club, which has an awesome display of Grand Mariner bottles that cover all the wall of the bar. A must visit in Baltimore.

PS - The Ahi tuna bites are a MUST.

• Visited August 2013