“Treated like Family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of One-Eyed Mike's

One-Eyed Mike's
708 S Bond St., Baltimore, MD (Fells Point)
(410) 327-0445
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Fells Point
“Treated like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

When you go to One-Eyed Mike's you are treated like family. The staff is friendly and will remember your name and drink. If you enjoy a tasty Grand Marnier then you have found your home away from home. The place is a shrine to the French liquer. Become one of the GM Club members or just join in the fun. The food is outstanding as well. Nightly specials and seasonal fare are top notch. The whole stuffed lobster is a MUST. Tell 'em SEABISCUIT sent you!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My favorite bar in Charm City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recommended this bar by a friend, I feel like i owe him so much. I love this bar, it has great staff, great food and is a Grand Marnier club, which has an awesome display of Grand Mariner bottles that cover all the wall of the bar. A must visit in Baltimore.

PS - The Ahi tuna bites are a MUST.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“A favorite with locals and visitors alike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

One Eyed Mike's is a great place to meet up with friends, on purpose or by happenstance. Out of town guests always enjoy the friendly, fun vibe.

Last night we stopped by for dinner and ran in to five friends. The Fra Diavolo special with house-made sausage was delicious and generously size (we took some home for lunch today). The hearts of romaine salad has yummy toasted pine nuts and plenty of creamy goat cheese--I added a blackened chicken breast for my dinner. Delightful.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elizabethville, Pennsylvania
“Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We went to Fell's point for our "mini honeymoon". We found One Eyed Mike's on trip advisor. We were extremely pleased with our dining choice. Food was amazing, lobster bisque was so good. My husband and I each had one of the specials- the crab cakes were delicious! Then as a surprise for our honeymoon we were treated to a chocolate lava cake with ice cream courtesy of the staff!

Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

On April 1, I had an excellent experience at One-Eyed Mike's and wrote a very complementary review for trip advisor. So today, I went there again with great expectaions. Once again, I sat at the bar. This time I ordered the BBQ Park Sandwich with mashed potatoes. The BBQ Pork Sandwich had very little flavor. It certainly could not compare to outstanding places like Mission BBQ, Chaps, or the Big Bad Wolf, etc. In addition, the mashed potatoes were lukewarm and very skimpy.
The bartender this time was ok and friendly, but the friendliness seemed like an act and did not seem genuine to me. He just seemed to be going through his routine.
So I probably will not be coming back too soon. There are so many othe wonderful restauramts in Baltimore to choose from.

• Visited May 2014