“Nice hotel in White Marsh, MD - Good location off I95” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Avenue Shopping Package
Ranked #31 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
St Charles, Maryland
“Nice hotel in White Marsh, MD - Good location off I95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Hotel was nice (only 4 in the area), looks and smells fairly new, there on business trip. Hotel staff was professional and helpful especially David at checkin. My room was ready upon arrival, high floor as requested. I was upgraded to King suite with microwave and small refrig, room had 2 TV's with sitting area and wifi worked well. They also have hard-wired internet. Rooms have lots of outlets which is a plus for me and a docking station for my ipod. Hotel has fitness center and a small sundry store with snacks and drinks. Hotel is close to restaurants in area and next door to McDonald's and Taco Bell. In the evening at the front desk hotel offers lemon infused ice water and fresh baked cookies. They also had fresh fruit all day on counter (loved the Granny Smith apples and oranges). Hotel also offers breakfast in the morning with some variety. Will definitely stay again if I am in the area. This is a great Fairfield Inn & Suites and I stay at a lot of hotels ... this was my 3rd this week! Just thought it was a little pricey for Fairfield Inn but its comparable to other hotels in the area and actually the better rate of any.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KrystalLehnhoff, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. We take a lot of pride in providing the best service, cleanest rooms, and providing an experience rather than just a night’s stay! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Krystal L.- Guest Relations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
London, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stay at the Fairfield White Marsh quite often. The rooms are clean, and the house keeping services are good. The beds are clean and the linens acceptable.

The one thing that was always lacking there was the lack of a mini fridge. I can stand the smallish rooms, but the mini fridge is a must, especially for longish stays. Carrying ice around gets old, and your drinks never stay cold enough through the day.

Recently there seems to be cost cutting that is becoming obvious. On my last stay, 3 of the premium HD stations were unavailable. The breakfast choices in the morning have been cut down. No more Jimmy Dean sandwiches, or breakfast bars that were great when you are in a hurry.

Overall its still an acceptable hotel, but it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KrystalLehnhoff, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at our property. Your feedback will be forwarded on to the appropriate party regarding the changes we have made to our breakfast assortment. Please note at this time we are currently a pilot hotel for Marriott and are limited to just those offerings until the pilot is over. I am pleased however that we were able to reach out to you via tripadvisor to learn more about your experience. I hope that in the future we can have the opportunity to welcome you back to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh so you can experience our true Marriott hospitality.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Love my Marriott points! Normally I stay at Courtyards, Springhill suites and Residence inns...but nice reviews on Trip Advisor... I tried Fairfield. So glad I did! I am a hotel Diva...but I travel a great deal for business and the little things are noticed! This hotel was quite impressive. Beautiful bright colors, well lit and wide hallways, comfortable room, bright and modern bathrooms, plugs easily accessible, Internet easy to get on, and I did not see any wear and tear or nick marks...ALL modern, clean, crisp and nice! I am most impressed with the check out girl...I think her name was Jessica...she went the extra mile and helped me with something. I appreciate her and that "I can do attitude!" That alone made my stay memorable. My only tiny little complaint is I need a long mirror and they don't have one. Oh we'll...I will check my look out in the reflection of the glass door. (Lol).

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. Marriott takes great pride with our associates ensuring our guests enjoy their stay at our property. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. your comments are greatly appericated!

Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was great! The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean and modern. Everything about this hotel is modern. The breakfast was just ok. The eggs were cold and there was a wait for items. There was a wedding party booked so that may be the reason why it was so crowded. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. your feedback will be forwarded on to the appropriate party regarding the eggs and cook time. Please note at this time we are currently a pilot hotel for Marriott and can only use a particular assortment until the pilot is over. I am pleased however that we were able to reach out to you via tripadvisor to learn more about your experience. We look forward to making changes to our new hot breakfast to ensure we are providing the best products to our guests.Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Harbeson, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel offered everythihg I needed. They graciously put a refrigerator in my room at no extra charge. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was typical but plenty of coffee all day. The office space worked very well and always available. The location is right off Rt 95 but is not impacted by the noise. White Marsh Mall and lots of other shopping and dining options are very close. The McDonalds and Taco Bell are walkable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear you enjoyed the local restaurant options and your time in white marsh. I’m glad you found our property to be well appointed and we were able to meet your needs. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future!

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here 1 night for a meeting. This hotel is clean and new, the breakfast is decent, and the staff is friendly. The room was clean and a good size. The gym had good equipment with TVs on the machines. There is a Taco Bell and McDonalds in the parking lot almost! What's not to love?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. your comment with regards to us being the best Fairfield hotel you’ve seen, are greatly appreciated! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh is some distance from the downtown and waterfront area of Baltimore, but it is in a great location if your business is centered on White march, of if you wish to indulge in the large shopping malls near to the hotel. The hotel looks fairly new - it was certainly spotless and clean inside. The lobby area / lounge and breakfast area are inviting, colorful, and contemporary. My early evening check-in was very courteous and efficient, and I welcomed the bowl of fresh apples and trays of cookies at the reception desk. A nice touch. My room on the 4th floor was immaculate. Certainly not as large as some hotel rooms I have stayed in, but comfortable, spotless and giving a nice view out to the tree-filled landscape of White Marsh. It was very quiet, with no traffic noise or noise from other hotel guests. I used the small gym - equipment was clean and in working order, and towels / hygenic wipes were provided. Breakfast was certainly enough, with fresh fruit salad and a selection of fresh fruits available for the health conscious. If I have business here again in White Plains, i would certainly stay here again. There are plenty of restaurants (both chains and independently owned restaurants) in the surrounding area.

Room Tip: Always ask to inspect a room if you have any doubts