Save Saved
Avenue Shopping Package
Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
“Yes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Love my Marriott points! Normally I stay at Courtyards, Springhill suites and Residence inns...but nice reviews on Trip Advisor... I tried Fairfield. So glad I did! I am a hotel Diva...but I travel a great deal for business and the little things are noticed! This hotel was quite impressive. Beautiful bright colors, well lit and wide hallways, comfortable room, bright and modern bathrooms, plugs easily accessible, Internet easy to get on, and I did not see any wear and tear or nick marks...ALL modern, clean, crisp and nice! I am most impressed with the check out girl...I think her name was Jessica...she went the extra mile and helped me with something. I appreciate her and that "I can do attitude!" That alone made my stay memorable. My only tiny little complaint is I need a long mirror and they don't have one. Oh we'll...I will check my look out in the reflection of the glass door. (Lol).

• Stayed October 2012
KrystalLehnhoff, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. Marriott takes great pride with our associates ensuring our guests enjoy their stay at our property. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. your comments are greatly appericated!

Krystal Lehnhoff- Guest Relations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was great! The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean and modern. Everything about this hotel is modern. The breakfast was just ok. The eggs were cold and there was a wait for items. There was a wedding party booked so that may be the reason why it was so crowded. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. your feedback will be forwarded on to the appropriate party regarding the eggs and cook time. Please note at this time we are currently a pilot hotel for Marriott and can only use a particular assortment until the pilot is over. I am pleased however that we were able to reach out to you via tripadvisor to learn more about your experience. We look forward to making changes to our new hot breakfast to ensure we are providing the best products to our guests.Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Harbeson, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel offered everythihg I needed. They graciously put a refrigerator in my room at no extra charge. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was typical but plenty of coffee all day. The office space worked very well and always available. The location is right off Rt 95 but is not impacted by the noise. White Marsh Mall and lots of other shopping and dining options are very close. The McDonalds and Taco Bell are walkable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear you enjoyed the local restaurant options and your time in white marsh. I’m glad you found our property to be well appointed and we were able to meet your needs. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future!

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here 1 night for a meeting. This hotel is clean and new, the breakfast is decent, and the staff is friendly. The room was clean and a good size. The gym had good equipment with TVs on the machines. There is a Taco Bell and McDonalds in the parking lot almost! What's not to love?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. your comment with regards to us being the best Fairfield hotel you’ve seen, are greatly appreciated! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh is some distance from the downtown and waterfront area of Baltimore, but it is in a great location if your business is centered on White march, of if you wish to indulge in the large shopping malls near to the hotel. The hotel looks fairly new - it was certainly spotless and clean inside. The lobby area / lounge and breakfast area are inviting, colorful, and contemporary. My early evening check-in was very courteous and efficient, and I welcomed the bowl of fresh apples and trays of cookies at the reception desk. A nice touch. My room on the 4th floor was immaculate. Certainly not as large as some hotel rooms I have stayed in, but comfortable, spotless and giving a nice view out to the tree-filled landscape of White Marsh. It was very quiet, with no traffic noise or noise from other hotel guests. I used the small gym - equipment was clean and in working order, and towels / hygenic wipes were provided. Breakfast was certainly enough, with fresh fruit salad and a selection of fresh fruits available for the health conscious. If I have business here again in White Plains, i would certainly stay here again. There are plenty of restaurants (both chains and independently owned restaurants) in the surrounding area.

Room Tip: Always ask to inspect a room if you have any doubts
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for providing such a detailed review of your recent stay with us. We'll make sure that everyone from Housekeeping to our Front Desk associates are recognized for the outstanding service provided during your visit. We appreciate you sharing all aspects of your stay with our management team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Best Regards,
Krystal Lehnhoff - Guest Relations.
West Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

convenient location in that it is ez on/off I-95 just north of Baltimore.
just down the street is White Marsh mall as well as The Avenue with plenty of shopping/dining options.
CLEAN & COMFORTABLE, great staff, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, outdoor pool/spa.
this was a great choice and i would definitely stay again if i were in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Hillside, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Opened in 2008, its an out-of-the-way location just off I-95 near Baltimore, MD. On duty staff responded promptly and courteously to my many requests (e.g., mini-fridge for my room, complimentary safety deposit box, utensils, etc.).
The Marriott price point is higher than Holiday Inn Express and the Comfort Inn chains, but is reasonably priced for the Baltimore / Washington, DC area. The Fairfield Inn & Suites' fitness center is small, but their LifeStyle threadmills, elliptical machine and free weights are gym caliber and well maintained.
Lounge area was open, bright and well maintained. Bar and bar stools added a novel added layer of seating for those diners, who were breakfasting alone.

Room Tip: Property is situated off a quiet side street. It has a surrounding thin buffer of trees that act as...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore White Marsh? Share your experiences!