“Baltimore Hilton” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
st louis, United States
“Baltimore Hilton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel was reasonably priced and a very nice venue especially if you're taking in a sporting event such as football or baseball. I would recommend this hotel especially if I were interested in going to an Orioles game.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Linda W, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I appreciate the great review of Hilton Baltimore. The location is ideal for guests attending Oriole Stadium being the closest hotel to the ballpark. Hilton Baltimore is well maintained from the dedication and commitment by our strong team to exceed guest expectations.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Baltimore!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed recently for a conference, and was pleased with just about everything. Room was spacious, quiet, and the bed was very comfortable - a great night's sleep. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. Lots of comfortable seating in the lobby. Easy walking distance to most things. Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay and will be sharing your review with the entire team at the Hilton Baltimore. We sincerely appreciate you recognizing our team as we do have a beautiful property and wonderful team members; and we work really hard to exceed our guest’s expectations and create great positive experiences.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Victoria, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I expected better of a Hilton. There was an old coffee packet in the coffee maker when I arrived in the room, it was beginning to get mouldy. I was shocked that in a hotel of the supposed standing of a Hilton that they do not supply free internet. Well, they do if you go down to the lobby. I had to pay $13.95 extra per day for something I consider as essential to a hotel room as a bed. So, not a thrilling endorsement of this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hilton Baltimore. We will most certainly share your valuable feedback with our team. We truly apologize for the inconveniences you experiences with the coffee in your room and charges for internet. Please know that our charges for certain amenities are very competitive with other hotels in the area, and we do provide complimentary internet in the lobby, bar and restaurant areas.
Again, we do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Baltimore.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've stayed here many times because of the convenience to the Oriole's stadium and the proximity to downtown. I have loved it every time. You could not find a better location if you're watching a game. Not to mention you get an amazing view of the park from the gym and pool! Convenient parking underneath the building. A short walk to inner harbor, and cabs always waiting outside to take you anywhere else. I have tried other properties in Baltimore, but the Hilton is by far the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the stadium.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for being a loyal guest to the Hilton Baltimore. I appreciate the great feedback in regards to your past stays and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Matawan, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean and there was always a maid around if you needed something extra. My friends really enjoyed the hot tub! The room service was good.And of course the view of the stadium! We stayed 1 night, and I wish it could have been a little longer.

• Stayed November 2013
We are very excited to read your wonderful review of the Hilton Baltimore. We greatly appreciate the kind remarks and we thank you for recognizing our excellent hotel.
Thank you again and we do sincerely hope your travels bring you back to the Hilton Baltimore for a longer stay in the near future.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed here for a baseball game. The view from my room was better than my actual seats. The staff is extremely eager to please. Awesome lobby bar. If I wasn't meeting friends at the game, I would have stayed at the bar. The rooms are clean and have a great modern touch. I already booked a trip back for next summer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great comments regarding your experience. We are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our facilities and our great location.

We look forward to your next visit in the summer and we are proud to be recognized for providing great service at the Hilton Baltimore!
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've stayed at several different properties in Baltimore before I discovered this hotel. The customer service was the best, by far. I've always had a positive experience- from the front desk clerk to the housekeeping staff. The same great service also extends to the restaurant in the hotel.

On my most recent stay, I was in town for a girls weekend. Everyone loved the location for the beautiful view of Camden Yards and the short walk to the inner harbor. Also very quick to get cabs anywhere else in the city.

I found the rooms to be clean and consistent with other newer Hilton properties I've stayed in. For a hotel located centrally in a city they also had some bonus amenities, like a very nice heated pool/ spa area with a hot tub. Even the spa area and gym have great views of Camden Yards!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great weekend trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for providing us with great feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Baltimore. We appreciate the kind reference about the ideal location of our hotel and we thank you for recognizing our great and fantastic team.
Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back for another great and enjoyable stay at Hilton Baltimore in the near future!

Been to Hilton Baltimore? Share your experiences!