“Wonderful service, view and location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
st. Louis
“Wonderful service, view and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

I came to Baltimore with my teenage son to look at Johns Hopkins University. What an unexpected delight and surprise. After driving in the rain for what seemed like forevever from Washington DC after taking two college tours, we checked into our harbor view room. It was spacious and well appointed with a complimentary bottle of wine as well. The front staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. They had menus from the local restaurants along with a map of how to get there. The breakfast bar consisted of fresh pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, cantelope and honewdew. What a treat and the coffe was perfect. I will definitely stay here again when we are in Baltimore and I would reccomennd this well run establishment to any and everyone.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

My husband, two year old daughter and I spent a night at Henderson's Wharf to celebrate my husband's birthday. This Fells Point location is a great place to stay. The service, from booking our room through check-out, was impeccable. You receive a bottle of wine upon check in and get a delicious breakfast in the morning , as well. Our harbor side room was large and beautifully decorated. They were very accommodating, as we changed our minds and requested a crib late in the evening, which arrived in a matter of minutes). I highly recommend this inn and will definitely check availability for future getaways to downtown Baltimore.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

We just returned from Henderson's Wharf Inn. Everything was fine but a few words of caution: The heater makes VERY LOUD clanging sounds each time it comes on. If you are a light sleeper, as am I, this is an issue. The water taxis were not running during our visit. This was disappointing and ended up costing us lots of money since we had to use regular taxis instead. It was also surprising that they offered envelopes of instant oatmeal at the breakfast. It would have been a nicer touch to offer regular cooked oatmeal to the guests.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

This is the third time I have stayed here... I love it. I have only stayed in the Harborside rooms..so cannot comment on the others..but they are spacious, comfortable and quiet with gorgeous views. The continental breakfast is fresh and plentiful...
We love this place!

Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

Only spent 1 night here but wish we could've stayed longer.
Staff was 1st rate, room was perfect...very warm, romantic and relaxing. The view was fabulous! We don't drink, but the bottle of wine was a nice touch. The free continental breakfast was a nice start to the day.
THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY while in Baltimore!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

I recently had the pleasure of spending 3 nights in this location, and again it was a great experience. The room we had faced the front of the building and it was quiet, very clean, linens comfortable and immaculate, towels quite new and fluffy. I enjoyed the bottle of wine that comes with the room. The gym is spacious and has great equipment, and their complimentary breakfast is outstanding. Aside from the great location, the hotel staff went out of their way to help me have and find a great time in Baltimore.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2009

This hotel is fantastic; clean, really nice looking, very comfortable, great location, wonderful staff, nice breakfast in the morning, unique character, and a bottle of wine when you check in :) You can’t beat it. I have nothing bad to say about this place, I love it and would eagerly stay again.

It is located in Fells Point Baltimore, which is full of cute little restaurants, shops, coffee houses, fun bars, and is right on the water. We had a gigantic private-ish window that looked out on the peer and was just a few feet away from the water. We were there in the winter, but it was still very lovely.

The room had exposed brick walls, nice paintings, a cute desk; it was quite spacious, had a mini bar, nice windows, good TV, nice bathroom and was very clean. It really was nice.

That's all I have to say, it really might have been my favorite hotel, and I've stayed at quite a few. I recommend it if you are there to have a nice, relaxing weekend and are not to cost conscious (or if you've found a good deal).

• Liked — The Room.
  • Disliked — The parking (it is a gravel yard - nothign major, it is close and secure, but I just hate driving on gravel.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Inn at Henderson's Wharf? Share your experiences!