“A day in the Park” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 316 things to do in Baltimore
Activities: Group tours/walking tour
More attraction details
Owner description: One of major league baseball's newest stadiums, the Orioles' home field has the intimate feel and charm of an old-fashioned park.
maryland
15 attraction reviews
“A day in the Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

be sure to visit the out field bar and get a natty boh . Cant beat this environment on a summer afternoon!
Great restuarants nearby too.
Not a bad seat in the house!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
19 attraction reviews
“Classic Ball Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's no longer new, but it is still a wonderful place to see a game. Walkable to the Inner Harbor, hotels, and restaurants, great sight lines, The statue area honoring players is a great addition and there is a nice area for younger kids to feel welcome.

Visited August 2013
Illinois
38 attraction reviews
“no October ball here ;-/”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Although it is a 'newer' ballpark it has almost the same homey feel as Wrigley Field. The park was closed when I visited but was able to see the statues and view the field from the fences. Although I was there in a downpour the neighborhood was inviting. Park is within walking distance from the hotels. There is a metrorail station just outside it. Was so hoping for a chance for post season experience that i cheered against my Yankees but alas no O'Dog for me

Visited October 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Orioles Game at Camden Yards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Camden Yards is an awesome park! The food and seats are to die for. I love that the park is situated near all major transportation and still a short walk away from parking garages if you want to drive. I lucked up and was able to park in the main parking area so that made the experience that much sweeter.

Do try a pit beef sandwich and homemade chips with a Coke. It's to die for!

Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
“Best thing I did in Baltimore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am a big baseball and history fan and the tour of OPACY (that's a real mouthful!) satisfied both sides of my curiosity. The views of the stadium from a different perspective will leave fans of all ages and interest levels with something they can relate to and find fascinating.

I arrived on a cold morning and I believe thanks to the weather I lucked out. I was the only person on the tour which meant that my $9 entry fee purchased a private tour of what is, in my opinion, one of the top 5 ballparks in all of major league baseball.

My tour guide was fantastic and she did a great job of weaving the history of Baltimore and baseball in general into the process. I mentioned that I am a baseball and history fan, and even I learned some new things during my tour. The stadium and the old rail storage depot building are beautiful in their own ways.

The tour was actually longer than I thought it would be---a big plus in my book. Allow 2 hours to complete the tour and shoot any pictures that you may want to take at the innumerable opportunistic stops along the way.

Visited November 2013