We were in Baltimore for one night and this placed worked out for us. PROS: We didn't really want to stay in the city- this hotel was very close to shopping and had a ton of restaurants. It was a 25-30 minute drive to the Inner Harbor. Nice hotel, updated, and clean- it covered all of the necessities! CONS: We wanted an indoor pool- this one fit the bill and even had a lifeguard. However, the pool was small and only accommodated 12 people- which means on a busy Saturday night we had to get out to make room for new pool patrons. I don't mind sharing but since a pool for the kids was our main reason for staying, it was frustrating. Secondly, we reserved a non-smoking Junior Suite but arrived at 3:00 for check-in to find only a smoking one available- they downgraded us to a king room with a pull out -which was adequate -but I was diappointed. Breakfast very nice but was $10.95 each.
All things considered we would stay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When tomorrow’s a big day, stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh tonight. Award-winning service, exceptional value, uncompromised amenities all come together at a location close to Baltimore, Towson, and Aberdeen. Meeting facilities are also available. You’ll be sure to find everything – right where you need it at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Baltimore