“Very Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This Hilton Garden is quite convenient to I-95 and has many restaurants and shopping opportunities in the vicinity. This was our second stay here and we found both occasions to be quite satisfactory. The staff is pleasant and the rooms are quite comfortable. We thought that the breakfast options and quality were a cut above the normal Hilton Garden fare. Our only cause of discomfort was the over friendliness of one of the cooks at breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

211 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Goshen, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

As traffic was heavy on I-95, and it was late, I realized that I needed to find a place nearby. Contacted Hilton as I am a Diamond member and they directed me to the Hilton Garden Inn which is located near the White Marsh Mall. Could not have stayed at a better location. The room was spotless and the staff was very friendly. The people working breakfast were great. I highly recommend this hotel. A variety of restaurants are located in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Williamsport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The building is dated.

The air condition in the room sounds like a freight train coming thru.

You can here the interstate very clearly when the freight train isn't on.

Can easily here guest in adjacent room.

Bed is comfortable and staff is very professional. I would stay again just on the other side of the building.

• Stayed October 2012
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Its a very nice hotel, the staff are very warm and friendly. The people on the desk are really nice specially the ones in the morning. The wait staff at the buffet are extremely helpful, warm and deliver good food.
My room was nice, the only thing though is that I did not request for a wheelchair accessible room but that is what I got, so most things are low. My room's mattress (223) was uneven, it seemed it needed to be turned over or replaced. As always in hotels, the pillows are the worst, very uncomfortable and just flattens out. I had out out my do not disturb sign on the first day but not the second day cause I wanted my room tidied up and my towels replaced but the housekeeper just passed by my room, until I spoke with their manager (cause the housekeeper doesn't speak english) then did my room got visited. I also didn't like that then hotel did not have a service elevator, the staff with their deliveries and dirty bags use the same elevators as the guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
skyehospitality, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a stay experience exceeding their expectations and I wanted to personally apologize for the issues you experienced. I will be meeting with both our Housekeeping and Engineering teams to address your concerns and identify any potential issues with the mattress as described. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share some feedback as it can only help us improve. If there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, my contact information is listed below. Thanks again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area in the near future.

Jim Miller
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh
410-427-0600
jim.miller@hilton.com
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were treated with kindness and generosity during our
stays here in September. The Jr. Suites are huge… more like a true 1 bedroom suite but without a bedroom door. The common areas are newly redone as well as the room furnishings so little to dislike. Mattress is adjustable,WiFi fast, AC controllable, spotless maid service, and the most friendly staff you will ever meet.
Free self laundry as well as soap/ fabric softener, free shoe shine, above average breakfast with eager chefs willing to personalize your breakfast order. How can an entire waitstaff be so cheerful at 6am ?
We slept well and relaxed at night after our long daily visits to the rehab hospital. Numerous dining/shopping choices within walking distance of the hotel.
We had a few blips with the toilet and shower nozzle but quickly fixed and yes, the fridge was a little noisy. IMO… $150/n charge is excessive for a regular room but well priced if you can snag a Jr. Suite. Unfortunately, this is almost impossible to accomplish M-Thur because the repeat businessmen have prebooked these rooms for weeks in advance.
In closing, a special thank you to Antionette and Cindy for making my difficult family crisis easier to deal with. I will always remember your special consideration to us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ny
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The location of the hotel is convenient, the rooms are what is typically found in a hilton. What disappointed me about this hotel is that I had left behind a valuable item and when I contacted the hotel nothing was found. I followed up with a second phone call only to be told that they would call back after they spoke to the person who cleaned the room. Never got a call back. I know it is not the hotels fault that I left an item behind, but its very disappointing knowing that it was never found.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Inn White Marsh Md for 4 days and happened to arrive on a Wed. I was told that they were having a cookout.

Sonny, the chief engineer was the main chef. He and his assistant were so friendly and welcoming. They were grilling Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and Chicken drumsticks. I asked for one of each... but was told the legs come in pairs (LOL). They told me they made their own BBQ sauce and it was great!

The room was good at a fair price, but the friendly staff was PRICELESS!

Room Tip: Make sure to stay over a WED!